Advanced Java Programming: You can download the Study materials and notes for Advanced Java Programming in PDF files from the official website.
Advanced Java Programming Books
Download files for the books and Study materials for the third year B-tech are available on the official website now. Candidates who are on a hunt for the books and study materials can check out the official website. In this article, we are going to discuss Advanced Java Programming. Advanced Java is the next level of Java programming. It is two-tier architecture, i.e., client and server.
Advanced Java Programming Books 2018
Java Advanced Training shows developers how to extend their programming abilities and get more out of Java. This curriculum offers platform- and framework-neutral tutorials that can be used to create web, mobile, and desktop applications. Here we are going to proving you with the best books and Study Materials recommended by experts who will be beneficial for you at the time of preparation. The detailed synopsis of the subject is available on the web so that you can download that and follow according to that.
Advanced Java Programming Syllabus- B.Tech 3rd Year
Recapitulation of XTML, XTML5, Java Swing package – use of System class – Applet Context – signed applet – object serialization- shallow and deep copying – Java collections –Iterators – Array Lists – sets –hashset-hash table- queue- priority queue class-vector class- comparable interface.
UNIT – II:
Java Beans Introduction to Java Beans, Advantages of Java Beans, BDK Introspection, Using Bound properties, Bean Info Interface, Constrained properties Persistence, Customizers, Java Beans API
UNIT – III:
Introduction to Servlets: Lifecycle of a Serverlet, JSDK The Servelet API, The javax.servelet Package, Reading Servelet parameters, Reading Initialization parameters. The javax.servelet HTTP package, Handling Http Request & Responses, Using Cookies-Session Tracking, servlet chaining-Security Issues.
Introduction to JSP The Problem with Servelet. The Anatomy of a JSP Page, JSP Processing. JSP Application Design with MVC Setting Up and JSP Environment: Installing the Java Software Development Kit, Tomcat Server & Testing Tomcat
UNIT – V:
JSP Application Development: Generating Dynamic Content, Using Scripting Elements Implicit JSP Objects, Conditional Processing – Displaying Values Using an Expression to Set an Attribute, Declaring Variables and Methods Error Handling and Debugging Sharing Data Between JSP pages, Requests, and Users Passing Control and Date between Pages – Sharing Session and Application Data – Memory Usage Considerations
UNIT – VI:
Database Access Database Programming using JDBC Studying Javax.sql. package. Accessing MySql database- Accessing MS Access database- Accessing a Database from a JSP Page Application – Specific Database Actions Deploying JAVA Beans in a JSP Page. Introduction to struts framework.
• Construct Web Application using Servlets
• Web application using Java Server Pages
• enterprise application using Session Beans
• enterprise application using Entity Beans linked with Database
• asynchronous enterprise application using Message-Driven Beans
Advanced Java Programming Books Pdf
|Advanced Java programming pdf of complete reference||Download|
|Advanced Java programming pdf Lecture Notes||Download|
|Advanced java question papers pdf||Download|
|Advanced Java programming pdf||Download|
List of Reference Books for Advanced Java Programming
- Internet and World wide web- How to program, Dietel and Nieto, Pearson. (Chapters: 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 to 18)
- The Complete Reference, Java 2, 3ed, Patrik Naughton, Herbert Schildt, TMH. (Chapters: 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 27)
- Java Server Pages, Hans Bergsten, Oreilly ( Chapters: 1-9)
- Jakarta Struts cookbook, Bill Siggelkow, SPD, Oreilly ( Chapter 8)
- Murach’s, Beginning Java JDK5, Murach, SPD.
- An introduction to Web Design and Programming, Wang Thomson
- Web application technologies concepts, Knuckles, John Wiley.
- Programming world wide web, Sebesta, Pearson
- Building Web Applications, NIIT, PHI
- Web Warrior Guide to Web Programming, Bai, Ekedaw, Thomas, Wiley
- Beginning Web Programming, Jon Duckett, Wrox, Wiley
- Java server pages, Pekowsky, Pearson
Frequently Asked Questions
- Develop Java swing code for creating student Bio-data form.
- Explain the principles and working of Multicast Socket. (6)
- Write a Client/Server program for establishing the connection using TCP.
- Compare and contrast the feature of TCP/UDP.
- Write a Java program for Netchatting.
- Discuss a simple client/server application using RMI. (10)
- What is meant by object serialization? Explain.
- What is the use of CORPA? Draw the programming Model of CORPA.
- Write short notes on IDL technology.
- What is Session Tracking? Write a program for implementing session tracking.
- What are the hidden fields? Explain their use.
- Write a Java program for printing student mark sheet using JDBC.
- Develop a JSP code to create a Web site for ordering books.
- Write a simple program for creating a reusable component using Java Beans.
- Write steps for developing pure beans using BDK.
- Explain the concepts and use of Entity Beans and Persistent Entity Beans.
- Enumerate the features and the applications of J2EE.
We have provided the best books and study materials for the preparation for the third year B-tech Examination. The candidates who are going to attend the exam can download the books from the official website and start preparing for the examination. Make sure that you share this website with your friends so that it can be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Advanced Java Programming Books.