B.Ed: You can download the Study materials and notes for B.Ed for all semesters in PDF files from the official website.
B.Ed Books For All Semester
Books and Study Materials For B.Ed are now available on the official website. Scholars can check the website and download the necessary files. A Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a postgraduate professional degree. These are the best notes you can get online. It covers every single topic of the subject. This will be very helpful for the candidate who is going to appear for the examination. We have provided with the best books and authors so that you can prepare well.
B.Ed Books 2018
A Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a postgraduate professional degree which qualifies students for work as a tutor in schools, though in some countries additional work must be done for the student to be fully qualified to teach. The duration of the course is two years and follows semester system as with theory and the practical versions.
B.Ed Course Structure and Syllabus for 2-Years
Bachelor of Education Course can also be pursued through Correspondence or Distance Learning which is generally of 2 Years duration.
Subjects or Topics studied in B.Ed.
- Education, Culture, and Human Values
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Educational Psychology
- Guidance and Counselling
- Holistic Education
- Philosophy of Education
List of B.Ed Courses
B.Ed. (Biological Sciences)
B.Ed. (Business Studies)
B.Ed. (Child Development)
B.Ed. (Computer Science)
B.Ed. (Education of Handicapped)
B.Ed. (Home Science)
B.Ed. (Information Technology)
B.Ed. (Natural Science)
B.Ed. (Physical Science)
B.Ed. (Social Science)
B.Ed. (Special Education – Locomotor and Neurological Disorder)
B.Ed. (Special Education)
B.Ed. (Special Education) (Learning Disability)
B.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation)
B.Ed. (Special Education) (Visually Impaired)
B.Ed Books & Notes in PDF Download
|Download B.Ed Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year in Pdf||Download Links|
|Assessment for Learning||Download|
|Childhood and Growing Up||Download|
|Contemporary Inia and Education||Download|
|Guidance and counseling||Download|
|The teaching of Social Science||Download|
|The teaching of Commerce||Download|
|Critical Understanding of ICT||Download|
|Gender, School, Society, and Inclusive School||Download|
|Health and Physical Education||Download|
|Knowledge and Curriculum||Download|
- Rusk: The Philosophical Bases of education.
- Oad.L.K.: Shiksha K; Darshanik Evam Samaj Shastriya Pristhabhoomi.
- Pandey R.S.: Shiksha Darshan.
- Ruhela S.P.: Shikhsa ka Samajshastra.
- Singh. A.K.: Shiksha Manovigyan.
- Dandapani S.: A Textbook of Advanced Educational
- Psychology: Anmol Publishers.
- Mishra K.S.: Shiksha Manovigyan ke Naye Kshitig.
- Pandey R.S. Shiksha Manovigyan.
- Hurlock E.P.: Child Development.
- Gary, K. & Kingsley, H. L.: Nature & Conditions of Learning
- Misra, K.S.: Shiksha Manovigyan Ke Naye Kshitij
- Agarniai, J.C.: Principles & Methods of Teaching.
- Agarwal, J.C.: Essentials of Educational Technology.
- Kochhar, S.K.: Methods & Techniques of teaching.
- Russel, J., (2004), Teaching of Mathematics, Campus Book International, New Delhi.
- Sidhu, K.S. (1982), Teaching of Mathematics, Sterling Publisher Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi.
We have provided the best books and study materials for B. Ed. The download links are mentioned above, and candidates can download from the direct link or purchase it directly. Candidates can start preparing for the examination for good results. These books provide you with all the knowledge you need to do well for the exam. B. ed is a course where the theory part is less and the practical part is more. You can also get the Practical Books from the official website.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Ph.D. Books.Tags: b ed 1st year books pdf free download