Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the B.Tech 3nd Year Advanced Java Programming. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials in PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML Pdf Free Download- B.Tech 2nd Year Lecture Notes, Study Material, Books Pdf
- Principles of Programming Languages Pdf Notes – Download B.Tech 2nd Year Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books Pdf
- Human-Computer Interaction Pdf Notes- Download B.Tech 3rd Year Books, Study Materials, Lecture Notes
- Unix and Shell Programming Lecture Notes Pdf- Download B.Tech 3rd Year Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books
Objectives of Advanced Java Programming
- Helps a student understand syntax, semantics of programming languages.
- This helps to analyze data, type of data, basic statements and call return architecture and ways to implement them.
- Helps in understanding more about object orientation, concurrency, event handling.
- Helps to develop programs in non-procedural programming paradigms.
Download Advanced JAVA Study Materials
|Advanced Java programming pdf of complete reference||Download|
|Advanced Java programming pdf Lecture Notes||Download|
|Advanced java question papers pdf||Download|
|Advanced Java programming pdf||Download|
- Java Server Pages, Hans Bergstan, Oreilly ( Chapters: 1-9)
- Jakarta Struts cookbook, Bill Siggelkow, SPD, Oreilly ( Chapter 8)
- Murach’s, Beginning Java JDK5, Murach, SPD.
- An introduction to Web Design and Programming, Wang Thomson
- Web application technologies concepts, Knuckles, John Wiley.
- Programming world wide web, Sebesta, Pearson
- Building Web Applications, NIIT, PHI
- Web Warrior Guide to Web Programing, Bai, Ekedaw, Thomas, Wiley
- Beginning Web Programming, Jon Duckett , Wrox, Wiley
- Java server pages, Pekowsky, Pearson
- Internet and World wide web- How to program, Dietel and Nieto, Pearson. (Chapters: 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 to 18)
- The Complete Reference, Java 2, 3ed, Patrik Naughton, Herbert Schildt, TMH. (Chapters: 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 27)
Recapitulation of XTML, XTML5, Java Swing package – use of System class – Applet Context – signed applet – object serialization- shallow and deep copying – Java collections –Iterators – Array Lists – sets –hashset-hash table- queue- priority queue class-vector class- comparable interface.
UNIT – II:
Java Beans Introduction to Java Beans, Advantages of Java Beans, BDK Introspection, Using Bound properties, Bean Info Interface, Constrained properties Persistence, Customizers, Java Beans API
UNIT – III:
Introduction to Servelets: Lifecycle of a Serverlet, JSDK The Servelet API, The javax.servelet Package, Reading Servelet parameters, Reading Initialization parameters. The javax.servelet HTTP package, Handling Http Request & Responses, Using Cookies-Session Tracking, servlet chaining-Security Issues.
Introduction to JSP The Problem with Servelet. The Anatomy of a JSP Page, JSP Processing. JSP Application Design with MVC Setting Up and JSP Environment: Installing the Java Software Development Kit, Tomcat Server & Testing Tomcat
UNIT – V:
JSP Application Development: Generating Dynamic Content, Using Scripting Elements Implicit JSP Objects, Conditional Processing – Displaying Values Using an Expression to Set an Attribute, Declaring Variables and Methods Error Handling and Debugging Sharing Data Between JSP pages, Requests, and Users Passing Control and Date between Pages – Sharing Session and Application Data – Memory Usage Considerations
UNIT – VI:
Database Access Database Programming using JDBC Studying Javax.sql. package. Accessing MySql database- Accessing MS Access database- Accessing a Database from a JSP Page Application – Specific Database Actions Deploying JAVA Beans in a JSP Page. Introduction to struts framework.
- A student can easily construct a web application
- Java Server pages can be used to create a web application
- It will be helpful for a student to use enterprise application using Session Beans
- Enterprise Application using Entity Beans linked with Database
- What is the use of CORPA? Draw the programming Model of CORPA.
- Write short notes on IDL technology.
- What is Session Tracking? Write a program for implementing session tracking.
- What are the hidden fields? Explain their use.
- Write a Java program for printing student mark sheet using JDBC.
- Develop a JSP code to create a Web site for ordering books.
- Write a simple program for creating a reusable component using Java Beans.
- Write steps for developing simple beans using BDK.
- Explain the concepts and use of Entity Beans and Persistent Entity Beans.
- Enumerate the features and the applications of J2EE.
- Develop a Java swing code for creating student Bio-data form.
- Explain the principles and working of Multicast Socket. (6)
- Write a Client/Server program for establishing connection usingTCP.
- Compare and contrast the feature of TCP/UDP.
- Write a Java program for Netchatting.
- Discuss a smiple client/server application using RMI. (10)
- What is meant by object serialization? Explain.