Here, we have provided the links containing the study materials, which will help you study and prepare for your B.Tech 3rd Web Technology 2020 edition examinations. Referring to the connections we’ve provided below and the links containing the study materials in PDF format, and the list of recommended books that we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you with further details that will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything quickly and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
This subject introduces you to the basics of Web Technology. This includes dealing with resources that will help in accessing the internet. This will help the student in establishing an internet connection, explaining the role of internet services and other similar cases.
Download B.Tech 3rd Year Web Technology Study Materials
|Web technology notes engineering||Download|
|Web technology pdf download||Download|
|Web technology notes for CSE 6th sem||Download|
|Web technology notes PPT||Download|
|Web technology notes Question Paper||Download|
- TCP/IP – Forouzan (TMH)
- Internet and World Wide Web, How to Program, Dietel and Dietel, Pearson Education.
- Complete Reference JAVA – Naughton Schildt
- Web Technologies – Achyut S Godbole and Atul Kahate
- Programming the World Wide Web, Robert W Sebesta, 7ed, Pearson.
- Web Technologies, Uttam K Roy, Oxford
- The Web Warrior Guide to Web Programming, Bai, Ekedahl, Farrell, Gosselin, Zak, Karparhi, Maclntyre, Morrissey, Cengage
- Ruby on Rails Up and Running, Lightning fast Web development, Bruce Tate, Curt Hibbs, Oreilly( 2006)
- Programming Perl, 4ed, Tom Christiansen, Jonathan Orwant, Oreilly (2012)
- An Introduction to Web Design, Programming, Paul S Wang, Sanda S Katila, Cengage
UNIT-I: HTML, CSS
Basic Syntax, Standard HTML Document Structure, Basic Text Markup, Images, Hypertext Links, Lists, Tables, Forms, HTML5
CSS: Levels of Style Sheets, Style Specification Formats, Selector Forms, The Box Model, Conflict Resolution
XML: Document type Definition, XML schemas, Document object model, XSLT, DOM and SAX Approaches, AJAX A New Approach: Introduction to AJAX, Integrating PHP and AJAX.
PHP Programming: Introducing PHP: Creating a PHP script, Running PHP script. Working with variables and constants: Using variables, Using constants, Data types, Operators.Controlling program flow: Conditional statements,Control statements, Arrays, functions. Working with forms and Databases such as MySQL.
Introduction to PERL, Operators and if statements, Program design, and control structures, Arrays, Hashes and File handling, Regular expressions, Subroutines, Retrieving documents from the web with Perl.
Introduction to Ruby, Variables, types, simple I/O, Control, Arrays, Hashes, Methods, Classes, Iterators, Pattern Matching. Overview of Rails.
- Write the HTML code to display your class timetable.
- Explain different types of cascading style styles with suitable examples.
- What are the differences between DTDs and XML Schema?
- Write an XML program to illustrate XSLT.
- Explain the importance of XML in web applications.
- What are the differences between a traditional web application and an AJAX-based web application?
- Explain the working mechanism of AJAX with a suitable example.
- Write a PHP script for uploading a file to the server and display the uploaded file details.
- Write a PHP script to validate the student data (Name, Regd.No, Email) using regular expressions and store it in the database.
- Explain HTML tags emulation,arrays,hashes in PERL.
- Which feature of Perl provides code reusability? Give an example of that feature.
- Explain hashes and classes in ruby with suitable examples.
- Describe MVC architecture and Write ruby code for web application