Here, we have provided the links containing the study materials, which will help you study and prepare for your B.Tech Embedded Systems 2020 edition examinations. Referring to the connections we’ve provided below and the links containing the study materials in PDF format, and the list of recommended books that we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you with further details that will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything quickly and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Devices that include a programmable computer, although it is not on its own intended to be a general-purpose computer, is called embedded systems.
Download Study Materials
|Embedded Systems Basics pdf||Download|
|Embedded System Books||Download|
|Components of Embedded System PPT||Download|
|Embedded Systems pdf notes||Download|
|Embedded Systems Question Paper||Download|
- Introduction to embedded systems Shibu. K.V, TMH, 2009.
- Ayala & Gadre: The 8051 Microcontroller & Embedded Systems using Assembly and C, CENGAGE
- Embedded Systems, Rajkamal, TMH, 2009.
- Embedded Software Primer, David Simon, Pearson.
- The 8051 Microcontroller and Embedded Systems, Mazidi, Mazidi, Pearson,
Introduction to Embedded systems: What is an embedded system Vs. The general computing system, history, classification, major application areas, and purpose of embedded systems. The core of the embedded system, memory, sensors and actuators, a communication interface, embedded firmware, other system components, PCB and passive components.
bit microcontrollers architecture: Characteristics, quality attributes application-specific, domain-specific, embedded systems. Factors to be considered in selecting a controller, 8051
architecture, memory organization, registers, oscillator unit, ports, source current, sinking current, design examples.
RTOS and Scheduling, Operating basics, types, RTOS, tasks, process and threads, multiprocessing and multitasking, types of multitasking, non-preemptive, preemptive scheduling.
Task communication of RTOS, Shared a memory, pipes, memory-mapped objects, message passing, message queue, mailbox, signaling, RPC and sockets, task communication/synchronization issues, racing, deadlock, livelock, the dining philosopher’s
The producer-consumer problem, Reader writers problem, Priority Inversion, Priority ceiling, Task Synchronization techniques, busy waiting, sleep and wake, semaphore, mutex, critical section objects, events, device, device drivers, how to clause an RTOS, Integration, and testing of embedded hardware and fire ware.
Simulators, emulators, Debuggers, Embedded Product Development life cycle (EDLC), Trends in embedded Industry, Introduction to ARM family of the processor.
- Explain VLSI and Integrated Circuit design.
- Discuss the guidelines for PCB layout.
- Compare Super loop-based and OS based embedded firmware design.
- What is the interrupt sources and explain the interrupt service mechanism?
- Explain Task Scheduling including its scheduling Algorithms.
- Discuss fundamental issues in Hardware-Software Co-Design.
- Explain the various elements of an embedded system development environment.
- Explain Disassembler and Decompiler and their role in embedded firmware development.
- Discuss all the Laboratory tools for embedded system implementation and testing.
- What are Embedded systems? Give the classification of Embedded systems.
- Explain various interfaces for external communication
- Explain important characteristics of an embedded system.
- Briefly, discuss different application areas for Embedded systems.