Here, we have provided the links containing the study materials, which will help you study and prepare for your B.Tech Engineering English 2020 edition examinations. Referring to the connections we’ve provided below and the links containing the study materials in PDF format, and the list of recommended books that we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you with further details that will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything quickly and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
English is essential when it comes to global communication and growth in a career. The syllabus of this subject has been strategized such that the linguistic and communicative competence of students are developed.
Download Engineering English PDF
|Engineering English 1st year Notes Pdf||Download|
|Engineering English Notes Pdf||Download|
|Engineering English book pdf||Download|
- Communicative Grammar of English by Geoffrey Leech and Ian Svartik.
- Better English Pronunciation by J.D.O’Connor.
- DETAILED TEXTBOOK: ENGLISH ENCOUNTERS Published by Maruthi Publishers. DETAILED NON-DETAIL: THE GREAT INDIAN SCIENTISTS Published by Cenguage learning
- ENGLISH FOR ENGINEERS AND TECHNOLOGISTS, Published by Orient Blackswan Pvt Ltd
- Technical Communication: Principles and Practice, Second Edition by Meenakshi Raman and Sangeeta Sharma, Oxford Publications.
- Effective Technical Communication by M Ashraf Rizvi, The McGraw-Hill companies.
- Understanding Body Language by Alan Pease.
Syllabus 1st Sem
1. ‘Human Resources‘
2. ‘An Ideal Family
1. ‘ Transport: Problems and Solutions‘
- ‘Evaluating Technology‘
- ‘The Verger‘
- ‘Alternative Sources of Energy‘
- ‘ The Scarecrow’
- ‘Our Living Environment‘
- ‘A Village Host to Nation‘
1. ‘ Safety and Training’
2. ‘Martin Luther King and Africa’
Syllabus 2nd Sem
- ‘ The Greatest Resource- Education‘
- ‘ A P J Abdul Kalam’
- ‘ A Dilemma‘
- C V Raman’
- ‘Cultural Shock‘:
2. ‘Homi Jehangir Bhabha’
- ‘The Lottery‘
- ‘Jagadish Chandra Bose‘
- ‘ The Health Threats of Climate Change‘
- ‘ Prafulla Chandra Ray
1. ‘ The Chief Software Architect’
2. ‘ Srinivasa Ramanujan‘