Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the B.Tech Software Engineering. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials in PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Software is not only a program code. It is a collection of executable programming code, which is associated with libraries and documentation. Software engineering can be defined as the engineering branch associated with the development of software products using well-defined scientific principles, methods, and procedures.
Download Software Engineering Study Materials
|Software Engineering Notes for CSE||Download|
|Software engineering notes for CSE pdf||Download|
|Software engineering lecture notes pdf||Download|
|Software engineering lecture notes ppt||Download|
|Software engineering Question Paper Pdf||Download|
- Software Engineering A practitioner’s Approach, Roger S. Pressman, Seventh Edition McGraw-Hill International Edition.
- Fundamentals of Software Engineering, Rajib Mall, Third Edition, PHI.
- Software Engineering, Ian Sommerville, Ninth edition, Pearson education
- The Software Engineering: A Primer, Waman S Jawadekar, Tata McGraw-Hill, 2008
- Software Engineering, A Precise Approach, PankajJalote, Wiley India,2010.
- The Software Engineering, Principles, and Practices, Deepak Jain, Oxford University Press.
- Software Engineering1: Abstraction and modeling, Diner Bjorner, Springer International edition, 2006.
Software and Software Engineering: The Nature of Software, The Unique Nature of WebApps, Software Engineering, Software Process, Software Engineering Practice, Software Myths. Process Models: A Generic Process Model, Process Assessment and Improvement, Prescriptive Process Models, Specialized Process Models, The Unified Process, Personal and Team Process Models, Process Terminology, Product and Process.
Requirements Analysis And Specification: Requirements Gathering and Analysis, Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Formal System Specification. Software Design: Overview of the Design Process, How to Characterise of a Design?, Cohesion
and Coupling, Layered Arrangement of Modules, Approaches to Software Design
UNIT – III:
Function-Oriented Software Design: Overview of SA/SD Methodology, Structured Analysis, Developing the DFD Model of a System, Structured Design, Detailed Design, Design Review, an overview of Object Oriented design. User Interface Design: Characteristics of Good User Interface, Basic Concepts, Types of User Interfaces, Fundamentals of Component-based GUI Development, A User Interface Design Methodology.
UNIT – IV:
Coding And Testing: Coding, Code Review, Software Documentation, Testing, Unit Testing, Black-Box Testing, White-Box Testing, Debugging, Program Analysis Tool, Integration Testing, Testing Object-Oriented Programs, System Testing, Some General Issues Associated with Testing
UNIT – V:
Software Reliability And Quality Management: Software Reliability, Statistical Testing, Software Quality, Software Quality Management System, ISO 9000, SEI Capability Maturity
Model. Computer-Aided Software Engineering: Case and its Scope, Case Environment, Case Support in Software Life Cycle, Other Characteristics of Case Tools, Towards Second Generation CASE Tool, Architecture of a Case Environment
UNIT – VI:
Software Maintenance: Software maintenance, Maintenance Process Models, Maintenance Cost, Software Configuration Management. Software Reuse: what can be Reused? Why almost No Reuse So Far? Basic Issues in Reuse Approach, Reuse at Organization Level.
Software Engineering Notes: Define and develop a software project from requirement gathering to implementation. Obtain knowledge about the principles and practices of software engineering. Focus on the fundamentals of modeling a software project. Obtain knowledge about estimation and maintenance of software systems
- What is the Advantage of Prototype Model.?
- What is functional and nonfunctional Software requirements?
- Explain What is Code and Code Review.?
- Describe the prototype model with a diagram.
- What are the advantage and disadvantages of the Spiral model?
- Explain What is Black Box Testing?
- What is Code and code review?
- Describe the agile model.
- Explain What is software requirement specification (SRS)?
- Describe SEI CMM?
- What is the software Reengineering process?
- Explain What is Object Oriented Design and Describe its important concepts of Object-Oriented Design
- What are Cohesion and coupling?
- Explian cyclomatic complexity measure? Describe an example.
- What is software reusability?
- What is client-server technology? Describe three tiers of Client-server architecture with a suitable example.
- What is Service-oriented architecture (SOA) and Describe its
advantages and disadvantages.
- Explain What is the advantage and disadvantages of Black Box Testing.?
- What are the different types of maintenance?
- Explain What is a software Crisis?
- What is SCRUM?
- Draw the diagram of the SPIRAL model.
- What is the command-line interface (CLI)?
- What are the components of DFD?