BA: Study materials and notes for BA for all semesters are now available on the web in PDF files. You can download the elements from the official website.
BA Books For All Semester
The notes and study materials for BA are provided for all semesters in the official website. Candidates who are in search for the study materials can check the official website and download for free according to their need. Scholars can get Complete Notes & Books in PDF format for BA which stands for Bachelor of Arts. It is popularly known as B.A. Course which is an undergraduate program in liberal arts, the sciences. The graduating program has six semesters and has 33 subjects.
BA Books 2018
BA program is a broad interdisciplinary undergraduate degree program encompassing general education, electives and significant area of study courses, a range of disciplines, from English language and history to Philosophy and Psychology, allowing you to deepen your understanding of Arts and Humanities. B.A. in Economics is a 3- year long course covering qualitative and quantitative approaches to Social Science. The duration of the BA program is three years, which is classified into six semesters.
B.A Course Structure and Syllabus for 3-Years
B.A. in Economics is a 3- year long program generally including qualitative and quantitative methods to Social Science. The duration of B.Sc. Computer Science is three years, which is classified into six semesters. You can Check the Details of B.A Books and Notes of Subjects for Candidates Final Exam in Semester wise.
Bachelors of Arts Course Syllabus
- Political Science
Bachelor of Arts Courses
- Bachelor of Arts with Honors in Social Work
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Vedic Astrology
- Military Studies
- Ancient History
- Agro Services
- Child Welfare and Social Studies
- Cinema and Photography
- Instrumental Music
- Oriental Culture
- Political Science
- Physical Education
- Public Relations
- Public Administration
- Rural Industry
- Rural Development
- Social Science
- Vocational Studies
- Tourism Studies
- Tourism Management
- Communicative English
- Computer Science
- Advertising & Brand Management
- Honors in Applied Psychology
|Download BA Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd Year in Pdf||Download Links|
|History of India||Download|
|Culture in Indian Sub Continents||Download|
|Health and Nutrition||Download|
Reference Books & Authors for All Semesters
We have Provide some Reference Books of the BA Course for candidates Preparation.
- Majumdar, Ray: An Advanced History of India.
Chaudhary & Datta :
- Tripathi, R.S.: Ancient India.
- Basham, A: The Wonder That was India, London 1954
- Ray Chaudhary, H.C.: Political History of Ancient India,
- Sastri. K.A.N: The age of the Nandas and Mauryans
(In English and Hindi)
- Dr. I.A. Khan: Environmental Law.
- Upendra Baxi: Environmental Protection Act : An Agenda for
- S.K. Shukla : Compendrum on Environmental Pollutions Laws,1985.
- Rajaraman, V.: Fundamentals of Computers (3rd ed.), Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi.
- Sanders, D. H.: Computers Today, Me Gra w Hill, 1988.
- Trainer, T.et.al: Computer (4th ed.) Me Graw Hill, 1994.
- Chhangani, M.S.: Computer: Insight and Applications, Alka Publications, Ajmer
- Sharma, M.P.: Public Administration Theory and Practice
- White: Introduction to the study of Public Administration
- Willoughby: Principles of Public Administration
We have provided BA Books & Notes in PDF for all Semesters. Any University student can download the given BCom Notes and Study material, or you can buy BCom Books online also. The books are available in pdf files on the official website, or you can purchase it directly. Candidates can get the notes from the site and start preparing for the examination.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on BA Books.