BCA: Study materials and notes for BA for all semesters are now available on the web in PDF files. You can download the elements from the official website.
BCA Books For All Semester
Download links for the notes and study materials for BCa are available on the official website. Candidates who are in search for the study materials can check the official website and download for free according to their need. The complete notes and study materials are published on the site for all semesters. BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. It is popularly known as Computer Course which is an undergraduate program in Computer Programming and developing. The graduating program has six semesters and has 33 subjects.
BCA Books 2018
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is one of the famous courses among the students who want to make their career in the IT (Information Technology) field. The duration of the course is three years and divided into six semesters. It comprises of the subjects like the database, networking, data structure, core programming languages like ‘C’ and ‘java.’ The quality marks would be suitable for Specialization courses.
BCA Course Structure and Syllabus for 3-Years
The BCA is a UG degree course in computer applications duration is three years with six semesters. The quality marks would apply to Specialization courses. You can Verify the Details of BCA Books and Notes of Subjects for Candidates Final Exam in Semester wise.
BCA Course subjects
- Computer Science
Specialization Courses for BCA
- BCA (General)
- Database systems
- BCA (Animation and Multimedia)
Syllabus for BCA
1st Semester Subject
- Mathematics I
- Computer Fundamentals
- Programming using C
- Communication and Soft Skills
- Principles of Management
- Programming in ‘C’ Lab
- Computer Fundamentals and Information Technology Lab
- Data Structures
- Object-Oriented Programming and UML with C++
- Business Accounting
- Digital Electronics
- Discrete Mathematics
- Environmental Studies
- Data Structures Lab
- Object-Oriented Programming and UML using C++ Lab
- Computer Networks (Cisco Track)
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Database Management System & Data Modeling ( Oracle track)
- Business Communication
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networks Lab (Cisco Track)
- Database Management System & Data Modeling Lab ( Oracle track)
- Operating Systems Lab
- Agile Systems
- Web Technology with PHP
- Python Scripting
- Program Elective I
- Open Elective I
- Web Technology with PHP Lab
- Python Scripting Lab
- Program Elective Lab I
- Digital Marketing
- Android Development
- Computer Graphics and Animation
- Program Elective II
- Open Elective II
- Digital Marketing lab
- Android Development lab
- Program Elective lab II
- Minor Project-I
- Information Security
- Program Elective III
- Program Elective IV
- Information Security Lab
- Program Elective Lab III
- Major Project
BCA Books & Notes in PDF Download
|Download BCA Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd Year in Pdf||Download Links|
Reference Books For BCA
- Differential Calculus by Shanti Narayan, Publishers S. Chand & Co.
- Integral Calculus by Shanti Narayan, Publishers S. Chand & Co.
- Modern Abstract Algebra by Shanti Narayan, Publishers S. Chand & Co.
- Das BC and Mukherjee, Differential Calculus, Calcutta, U.N. Dhar Publishers.
- Das BC and Mukherjee, Integral Calculus, Calcutta, U.N. Dhar Publishers.
- Grewal B.S., Higher Engineering Mathematics, Delhi Khanna Publishers.
- De A. K., Environmental Chemistry, Wiley Eastern Ltd.
- Miller T.G.Jr., Environmental Science, Wadsworth Publishing Co. (TB)
- Human Behavior at Work; John W Newstrom & Keith Davis; Tata McGraw Hill.
- The Most Common Mistakes in English Usage; Thomas Elliot Berry, Tata McGraw Hill
- Business Communication: R.K. Madhukar; Vikas Publication.
- M.Litvin & G.Litvin- Programs with C++ and Data structures Vikas Publishing Home, New Delhi, 2005.
The course provides a lot of opportunities to the students who are interested in the computer field and needs to work in the IT sector as a programmer or software developer. The study period of BCA includes various subjects. The core subjects are Programming in C Language (Basic and Advanced), Networking, World-Wide-Web, Data Structure, Advanced C Language Programming, Database Management, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Object Oriented Programming using C++, Visual Basic, Programming using PHP, JAVA, Oracle, Operating Systems, Web Scripting, and Development, etc.
The links are provided on the official website and candidates can make use of it. Scholars from any university can download these pdf and use this as a reference and start preparing for their examination. The books are available in pdf files on the official website, or you can purchase it directly.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on BCA Books.Tags: bca mathematics book pdf