Cross-Cultural Business Management: You can download the Study materials and notes for Cross-Cultural Business Management in PDF files from the official website.
Cross-Cultural Business Management Books
Candidates can download the fourth semester Books and Study Materials from the official website. We have updated Books on several subjects so that it will be helpful for you and you can choose the Books you want. In this article, we are focusing on the subject Cross-Cultural Business Management. The primary aim of this subject is that it covers all features the of cross-cultural management such as cross-cultural negotiations, conflict, and leadership, and describes how to deal with culture shock and which training techniques to choose when preparing employees for an international assignment. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc.
Cross-Cultural Business Management Books 2018
Cross-cultural management is the study of control in a cross-cultural context. It comprises the study of the importance of societal culture on managers and management system as well as the research of the cultural orientations of individual managers and association members. Cross-cultural management needs specific skills, and businesses that crave to succeed in such a management style may need to offer employees additional training. To survive in this field, you need to have a broad knowledge of the subject. For that, we are helping you by giving you all the necessary material to prepare well. We are providing you with the best books and Study Materials which will help you to perform well for the examination.
MBA Cross-Cultural Business Management Syllabus – 4th Semester
Unit – I
Introduction – Concept of Culture for a Business Context; Brief wrap up of organizational culture & its dimensions; Cultural Background of business stakeholders [managers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, customers, and others] – An Analytical framework
Unit – II
Culture and Global Management – Global Business Scenario and Role of CultureA Framework for Analysis; Elements & Processes of Communication across Cultures; Communication Strategy for/ of an Indian MNC and Foreign MNC & High-Performance Winning Teams and Cultures; Culture Implications for Team Building
Unit – III
Cross Culture – Negotiation & Decision Making – Process of Negotiation and Needed Skills & Knowledge Base – Overview with two illustrations from multicultural contexts [India – Europe/ India – US settings, for instance]; International and Global
Business Operations- Strategy Formulation & Implementation; Aligning Strategy, Structure & Culture in an organizational Context.
Unit – IV
Global Human Resources Management – Staffing and Training for Global Operations – Expatriate – Developing a Global Management Cadre. Motivating and Leading; Developing the values and behaviors necessary to build high-performance organization personnel [individuals and teams included] – Retention strategies.
Unit – V
Corporate Culture – The Nature of Organizational Cultures Diagnosing the As-Is Condition; Designing the Strategy for a Culture Change Building; Successful Implementation of Culture Change Phase; Measurement of Ongoing Improvement.
MBA Cross-Cultural Business Management Textbook Pdf
|MBA cross-cultural management book pdf||Download|
|cross-cultural management textbook pdf||Download|
|cross-cultural management ppt MBA||Download|
|Cross-Cultural Business Management Question paper||Download|
Suggested Books for Cross-Cultural Business Management
- Cashby Franklin, REVITALIZE YOUR CORPORATE CULTURE: PHI, Delhi
- Deresky Helen, INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT: MANAGING ACROSS BORDERS AND CULTURES, PHI, Delhi
- Esenn Drlarry, Rchildress John, THE SECRET OF A WINNING CULTURE: PHI, Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is a measurement of change important?
- What is the role of top management and middle management in the change process?
- How do you implement culture change in an organization?
- What do you measure in a change process?
- What are the metrics chosen for measurement? Why?
- What inputs are to be measured during a change process?
- Measurement of change is essential for course correction during a change process. Explain.
- What are the common pitfalls of organizational change?
- Enumerate the factors determining successful organizational change.
- Write a note on the organizational change management process.
- The most challenging process in change is implementation. Explain.
- Implementation is crucial to the success of an organizational change process. Explain.
- Study an organizational change process and list out the factors that have helped the process succeed.
- What are the cultural differences preventing the training to take place as expected?
- How does creativity enter into action?
- How do you explain that the participants didn’t seem to notice Fanny’s change of role?
- Can you think of a similar situation near you?
We have provided you with all the necessary materials which are needed for the preparation of the fourth semester Cross-Cultural Business Management examination. So without further delay, candidates can download the Books and Study materials from the website for free in Pdf format or can purchase it directly. These Books will help you in the better understanding of the subject and practice all the questions mentioned above to get more knowledge about the subject. Make sure that you share this link with your friends so that these books will be helpful for them also
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Cross-Cultural Business Management Books