Customer Relationship Management: You can download the Study materials and notes for Customer Relationship Management in PDF files from the official website.
Customer Relationship Management Books
The Books and Study Materials for the fourth semester MBA are now available on the official website.Candidates can download the notes and Study materials in pdf format. In this article, we are focusing on the subject Customer Relationship Management. It helps businesses develop prospects into customers by providing an efficient strategy for managing and storing information on leads. The purpose of a CRM system is to attract and retain customers. Implementing a CRM System gives businesses the tools to succeed, measure, and improve processes.
Customer Relationship Management Books 2018
Customer relationship management relates to the principles, practices, and guidelines that industry follows when interacting with its customers. The entire relationship comprises direct interactions with customers, such as sales and service-related processes, and forecasting and analysis of customer trends and behaviors. It serves to enhance the customer's overall experience. To prepare yourself for this, we have provided the best books suggested by the authors which will help you in learning. We also have provided the detailed syllabus of this subject so that candidates can follow the synopsis during studying.
More Book Pdf: Advertising And Sales Promotion Notes
MBA Customer Relationship Management Syllabus- 4th Semester
Unit – I
CRM concepts – Acquiring customers, – Customer loyalty and optimizing customer relationships – CRM defined – success factors, the three levels of Service/ Sales Profiling – Service Level Agreements (SLAs), creating and managing useful SLAs.
Unit – II
CRM in Marketing – One-to-one Relationship Marketing – Cross Selling & Up Selling – Customer Retention, Behaviour Prediction – Customer Profitability & Value Modeling, – Channel Optimization – Event-based marketing. – CRM and Customer Service – The Call Centre, Call Scripting – Customer Satisfaction Measurement.
Unit – III
Sales Force Automation – Sales Process, Activity, Contact- Lead and Knowledge Management – Field Force Automation. – CRM links in e-Business – E-Commerce and Customer Relationships on the Internet – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), – Supply Chain Management (SCM), – Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), – Partner Relationship Management (PRM).
Unit – IV
Analytical CRM – Managing and sharing customer data – Customer information databases – Ethics and legalities of data use – Data Warehousing and Data Mining concepts – Data analysis – Market Basket Analysis (MBA), Clickstream Analysis, Personalization and Collaborative Filtering.
Unit – V
CRM Implementation – Defining success factors – Preparing a business plan requirements, justification and processes. – Choosing CRM tools – Defining functionalities – Homegrown versus out-sourced approaches – Managing customer relationships – conflict, complacency, Resetting the CRM strategy. Selling CRM internally – CRM development Team – Scoping and prioritizing -Development and delivery – Measurement.
Customer Relationship Management Notes MBA pdf
|Customer Relationship Management pdf Ebook free download||Download|
|Customer Relationship Management pdf file||Download|
|CRM lecture notes||Download|
|CRM Question Paper pdf||Download|
|Customer Relationship Management Text Book||Download|
|Customer Relationship Management PPT||Download|
Suggested Books for MBA Customer Relationship Management
- Alok Kumar Rai, CRM CONCEPT & CASES, Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi. 2011
- S. Shanmugasundaram, CRM, Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi, 2008
- Kaushik Mukherjee, CRM, Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi, 2008
- Jagdish Seth, et al., CRM
- V. Kumar & Werner J., CRM, Willey India, 2008
- Bcrnd H Schmitt: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT: A Revolutionary Approach To Connecting With Your Customers.
- Gordon S. Linoff, Michael J. A. Berry, MINING THE WEB: TRANSFORMING CUSTOMER DATA, Wiley Computer Publishing, Singapore.
- Jagdish Seth, et al.: CRM
- Jill Dyche: THE CRM HANDBOOK: A BUSINESS GUIDE TO CRM, Addison Wesley Information technology Series.
- Kristin L. Anderson & Carol J Kerr: CRM
- Lita van Wel and Lamb’s Royakkers, ETHICAL ISSUES IN WEB DATA MINING, ETHICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 6: 129–140, 2004., Kluwer Academic Publishers, Netherlands
- Mark Sweiger, Mark R. Madsen, Jimmy Langston, Howard Lombard, CLICKSTREAM DATA WAREHOUSING, Wiley Computer Publishing, Singapore.
- Michael J. A. Berry, Gordon S. Linoff, DATA MINING TECHNIQUES: FOR MARKETING, SALES, AND CRM, Wiley Computer Publishing, Singapore.
- Michael J. A. Berry, Gordon S. Linoff, MASTERING DATA MINING: THE ART AND SCIENCE OF CRM, Wiley Computer Publishing, Singapore.
- Patrica 13. Ramaswamy, et al.: HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW ON CRM
- Paul Greenberg: CRM AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT: CAPTURING AND KEEPING CUSTOMERS IN INTERNET REAL TIME
- Ralph Kimball, Margy Ross, THE DATA WAREHOUSE TOOLKIT, Wiley Computer Publishing, Singapore.
- Stanley A.Brown: CRM, John Wiley & Sons, Canada, Ltd.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Briefly, explain prioritizing in CRM.
- Who should scope a CRM Project?
- Elaborate in detail the CRM Development success metrics.
- Explain in detail planning, construction, and deployment of a CRM project.
- Briefly, explain CRM delivery system.
- Elaborate in detail the CRM program timeline.
- How do you plan for CRM success?
- “Garbage in, Garbage out”, Explain.
- Explain in detail the CRM team.
- Elaborate in detail the job roles that participate in CRM development.
- What is the purpose of measuring Customer Relationship Management?
- Explain in detail the CRM Measurement frameworks.
- Write short notes on Customer Value Analysis.
- Briefly, highlight the relation of Balanced Scorecards in CRM.
- What are the attributes of a different CRM Measurement Framework?
- Explain in detail the complexity of CRM Measurement
All the necessary materials have been updated on the official website. So without further delay candidates can download the content for free in pdf format or purchase it directly. The compact Study materials prepared by professionals will be beneficial while preparing. Make sure that you share this link with your friend's so that this will be useful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information about Customer Relationship Management.