Electronic Circuit Analysis: You can download the Study materials and notes for Electronic Circuit Analysis in PDF files from the official website.
Electronic Circuit Analysis Books
The Study Materials for the First year Btech are updated on the official website. There are several books on various subjects so that candidates can choose the book they want. In this article, we are going to focus on the subject Electronic Circuit Analysis. Circuit analysis is the method of finding all the currents and voltages in a network of connected components. All the books on this subject are available in a single download link.
Electronic Circuit Analysis Books 2018
The course includes the basics you need to know when starting out with electronic circuits. The fundamentals of analyzing DC electronic circuits is explained through the use of worked out examples. The primary aim of this subject is that to get the basics of electronic circuits and series connections and parallel connections. This is a core paper in the engineering course. To prepare for this exam, we are proving all the necessary books and Study Materials which will be beneficial for you at the time of preparation. The detailed syllabus is available on the web so that candidates can follow that and study according to that.
Electronics Circuit Analysis Syllabus- 1st Year
UNIT-I: Introduction to Electrical Circuits
Passive components and their V-I relations. Sources (dependent and independent) -Kirchoff’s laws, Network reduction techniques (series, parallel, series-parallel, star-to-delta and delta-to-star transformation). source transformation technique, nodal analysis, and mesh analysis.
UNIT-II: Network topology
Definitions of Graph and Tree, Basiccutset and tieset matrices for planar networks, Loop and nodal methods of analysis of networks with dependent and independent voltage and current sources, Duality and Dual networks.
UNIT-III: Magnetic Circuit
The basic definition of MMF, flux, and reluctance. The analogy between electrical and magnetic circuits.Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction Concept of self and mutual inductance. Dot convention-coefficient of coupling and composite magnetic circuit.Analysis of series and parallel magnetic circuits.
UNIT-IV: Single Phase A.C Systems
Periodic waveforms (determination of rms, average value and form factor). The concept of phase angle and phase difference – Waveforms and phasor diagrams for lagging, leading networks. Complex and polar forms of representations, steady-state analysis of R, L and C circuits. Power Factor and its significance real, reactive power and apparent power, the waveform of instantaneous power triangle and complex power
UNIT-V: Analysis of AC Networks
Extension of a node and mesh analysis to AC networks, Numerical problems on sinusoidal steady-state analysis, Series and parallel resonance, Selectively bandwidth and Quasi-factor, Introduction to locus diagram.
UNIT-VI: Network theorems (DC & AC Excitations)
Superposition theorem, Thevenin’s theorem, Norton’s theorem, Maximum Power Transfer theorem, Reciprocity theorem, Millman’s theorem, and compensation theorem.
Students are able to solve
• Various electrical networks in presence of active and passive elements.
• Electrical networks with network topology concepts.
• Any magnetic circuit with various dot conventions.
• R, L, C network with sinusoidal excitation.
• Any R, L, network with the variation of any one of the parameters i.e R, L, C., and f.
• Electrical networks by using principles of network theorems.
Electronic Circuit Analysis Notes Pdf
|Electronic circuit analysis pdf books free download||Download|
|Electronics Circuit Analysis Question paper||Download|
List of Reference Books for Electronics Circuit Analysis – 2nd Sem
- Engineering Circuit Analysis by William Hayt and Jack E.Kemmerley, McGraw Hill Company,6th edition
- Network Analysis: Van Valkenburg; Prentice-Hall of India Private Ltd
- Fundamentals of Electrical Circuits by Charles K.Alexander and Mathew N.O.Sadiku, McGraw Hill Education (India)
- Linear Circuit Analysis by De Carlo, Lin, Oxford publications
- Electric Circuits– (Schaum’s Outlines) by MahmoodNahvi& Joseph Edminister, Adapted by Kumar Rao, 5th Edition –McGraw Hill.
- Electric Circuits by David A. Bell, Oxford publications
- Introductory Circuit Analysis by Robert L Boylestad, Pearson Publications
- Circuit Theory(Analysis and Synthesis) by A.Chakrabarthi, DhanpatRai&Co.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Giacelletto model of a Transistor? Derive the relationship between various parameters.
- A single stage Common Emitter amplifier is measured to have a voltage-gain bandwidth fH of 5 MHz’s with RL = 500 Ohms. Assume hfe = 100, gm = 100 mA/V, rbb’ = 1000, Cc = 1 pf, and fT = 400 MHz’s .Find the value of the source resistance that will give the required bandwidth.
- Draw the circuit for CASCODE Amplifier. Explain its working, obtain overall values of the circuit regarding h-parameters.
- Discuss the effect of cascading on the bandwidth of multistage amplifiers.
- Enumerate and explain with necessary derivations the characteristics that get affected by negative feedback.
- Analyze CE with Re circuit using linear analysis and a negative feedback circuit.
- Derive the frequency of oscillation and condition for sustained oscillation in a FET based RC Phase shift oscillator.
- What is a Clapp oscillator and discuss its advantages compared to the Colpitts oscillator?
- What is a power amplifier and are classify them based on the class of operation and also compare them
- Derive the expression for conversion efficiency of a Class B Power Amplifier.
- Draw the diagram of a capacitance coupled tuned amplifier and derive an expression for its quality factor.
- Show that Bandwidth decreases with cascading of single tuned amplifiers.
We have provided all the necessary materials which are needed for the preparation for your examination. So without further delay candidates can download the Books and the Study materials in Pdf format so that they have sufficient time to prepare for the exam. Practice all the mentioned questions above so that you get a better idea of the subject. Make sure that you share this link with your friends so that these books will be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Electronic Circuit Analysis Books.