Financial Management: You can download the Study materials and notes for Financial Management in PDF files from the official website.
Financial Management Books
We have updated the notes and study materials for the second semester for MBA of Financial Management. The notes are now available on the official website in pdf format. Financial management introduces to the efficient and effective management of money (funds) in such a way as to accomplish the objectives of the company. It is the specialized function directly associated with the top management. Intentions Of Financial Management are, all businesses aim to maximize their interests, minimize their expenses and maximize their market share. There are three primary goals of financial management. They are, Maximize Profits, A company's most important goal is to make money and keep it.
Financial Management Books 2018
Financial Management means planning, organizing, directing and controlling the economic activities such as procurement and utilization of funds of the enterprise. It involves applying general management principles to the financial resources of the enterprise. We are providing the candidates with the everything that they need to prepare for the examination. We are offering the best authors and their boos for your convenience so that candidate does not need to go in search of the particular book for the preparation of the examination. The purpose of the course is to provide the necessary essential tools for the students to Manage the finance function. The scholars should be able to understand the management of the Financing of working capital needs and the long-term capital needs of the business organization.
MBA Financial Management Syllabus for MBA- 2nd Sem
Financial Management – Financial goals – Profit vs. Wealth
Maximization; Finance Functions – Investment, Financing and Dividend Decisions – Cost of Capital – Significance of Cost of Capital – Calculation of Cost of Debt – Cost of Preference Capital – Cost of Equity Capital (CAPM Model and Gordon’s Model) and Cost of Retained Earnings – Combined Cost of Capital (weighted/Overall).
Capital Budgeting – Nature of Investment Decisions – Investment
Evaluation criteria – Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Profitability Index (PI), Payback Period, Accounting Rate of Return (ARR) – NPV and IRR comparison.
Operating and Financial Leverage – Measurement of Leverages
– Effects of Operating and Financial Leverage on Profit Analyzing
Alternate Financial Plans – Combined Financial and Operating Leverage – Capital Structure Theories – Traditional approach – M.M. Hypotheses – without Taxes and with Taxes – Net Income Approach (NI) – Net Operating Income Approach (NOI) – Determining capital structure in practice.
Dividend Policies – Issues in Dividend Decisions – Relevance
Theory – Walter’s Model – Gordon’s Model – Irrelevance Theory – M-M hypothesis – Dividend Policy in Practice – Forms of Dividends – Stability in Dividend Policy – Corporate Dividend Behaviour.
Management of Working Capital – Significance and types of
Working Capital – Calculating Operating Cycle Period and Estimation of Working Capital Requirements – Financing of Working Capital and norms of Bank Finance – Sources of Working capital – Factoring services– Various committee reports on Bank Finance – Dimensions of Working Capital Management.
[Note: Distribution of Questions between Problems and Theory of this paper must be 40:60, i.e., Problem Questions: 40 % & Theory Questions: 60 %]
MBA Financial Management study material pdf free download
|Download Financial management notes for MBA||Download Links|
|Financial management pdf for MBA 2nd semester||Download|
|Financial management notes for MBA pdf free download||Download|
|Model Question Paper for Financial management notes pdf free download||Download|
|Free Financial Management notes ppt||Download|
|Financial management pdf books||Download|
Suggested Books for Financial Management of MBA
- Khan MY, Jain PK, BASIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Tata McGraw Hill, Delhi, 2005.
- Chandra, Prasanna,. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Tata McGraw Hill, Delhi.
- Bhabatosh Banerjee, FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL
MANAGEMENT, PHI, Delhi, 2010.
- Chandra Bose D, FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, PHI, Delhi, 2010.
- Preeti Singh, FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Ane, 2011.
- Aswat Damodaran, Corporate Finance Theory, and practice, John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
- James C. Vanhorne –Fundamentals of Financial Management– PHI Learning, 11th Edition,2012.
- Brigham, Ehrhardt, Financial Management Theory and Practice, 12th edition, Cengage Learning 2010.
- Prasanna Chandra, Financial Management, 9th edition, Tata McGraw Hill, 2012.
- Srivatsava, Mishra, Financial Management, Oxford University Press, 2011
Frequently Asked Questions
- Explain fully the concept of finance.
- Bring out the importance of finance.
- It is often said that financial activities hinge on the money
management. Do you agree with this point of view?
- “Financial accounting is essential of a stewardship nature”
- What is business finance? Explain its significance.
- How can you classify finance?
- How is finance related to other disciplines?
- What is the finance function?
- State the objectives of the finance function.
- Explain the significance of finance function.
- Analyse the various approaches to finance function.
- Explain the role of CFO in financial management.
- Discuss the support extended by the Board of Directors in
- Explain the scope of the finance function.
- Elucidate the changing facet of the finance function.
We have provided you with the best authors and their books. So candidates can download the notes in pdf format from the official website. The notes and study materials will be a life savior for those candidates who cannot cover the whole textbooks. We have prepared the study materials in such a way that candidates can develop from any place. It is a compact size notes. Make sure that you share this website with your friends so that it can be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Organizational Behaviour Books.
Tags: financial management mba book download, mba financial management notes free download pdf