Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the GATE Agricultural Engineering. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials in PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
More About GATE 2020
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering in a National Level Examination which is used to test a candidate’s performing skills along with their understanding capability. Acing this test will provide the students an easier path to admissions in M.M/M.MTech and other NITs which is throughout India. The GATE exam provides easier access to the seven IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) and IISc (Indian Institute of Science) which is done on behalf of National Coordination Board – GATE. Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HR Development (MHRD), Government of India.
|GATE 2020 Exam Dates||To be Declared|
|Organizing Institution of GATE||IIT Guwahati|
|GATE Official Website||http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/|
|GATE Syllabus 2020||Check Here|
|GATE 2020 Online Application||Click Here|
|GATE Previous Question Papers||Download Here|
|GATE Candidates Login||Link|
|GATE 2020 Cut Off||Check here|
More information on Agricultural Engineering GATE 2020
The program Agricultural Engineering is a combination of concepts, techniques and ideas of agriculture with modern technology and engineering practices. This field consists of a number of sciences such as animal and plant sciences, technology, and with this, the careers that a candidate can look up to would be that of a research scientist, lecturer, microbiologist, etc.
- GATE AG: Agricultural Engineering Question Paper 2020 & Previous
- GATE AG: Agricultural Engineering Answer Key 2020 & Previous
- GATE AG: Agricultural Engineering Preparation Tips
Reference Books Agricultural Engineering GATE 2020
Verbal and numerical ability:
- General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning – G.K Publications.
- Objective English for Competitive Examination 5th Ed – Hari Mohan Prasad.
- Solved papers on verbal and numerical ability – Made Easy Team
Engineering Mathematics books for GATE
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – RK Jain, SRK Iyengar
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – HK Dass
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – Erwin Kreyszig
- Engineering Mathematics solved papers – Made easy publications.
- Engineering and Mathematics general aptitude – G.K Publications.
- GATE Engineering and Mathematics – Nodia and company.
- Higher Engineering Maths – Bandaru Ramana
- Higher Engg Mathematics – B.S. Grewal
Reference Books for GATE Agricultural Engineering
|Handbook of Agriculture||Indian Council Of Agricultural Research|
|Principal Of Agricultural Engg.Vol -I||T.P Ojha|
|Tractions and Their Power Units||John B. Liljedahl|
|Soil And Water Conservation Engineering PB||Suresh R|
|Irrigation Theory and Practice||A.M. Michael|
|Irrigation Engineering||N N Basak|
|Fundamentals of Food Engineering||Rao D.G|
Books of GATE Agricultural Engineering
|Book Name||Author name|
|Question Bank On Agricultural Engineering||Garg, Chandra|
|Question Bank on Agriculture for Competitive Exams||Neeraj Pratap Singh|
|Agricultural Engineering Question Bank||Jain Brothers|
|Agri Process Engineering||Narendra Publishing|