Electronics And Communication: Here are some preparation tips to study for Electronics And Communication in GATE.
- GATE Electronics And Communication Books
- Electronics And Communication In GATE 2019
- Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
- GATE EC: Electronics and Communication Engineering Preparation Tips
- Step 1: Know the GATE Exam syllabus – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE
- Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
- GATE exam preparation tips for EC students:
- Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
GATE Electronics And Communication Books
Electronic communications engineering is the application of science and math applied to practical problems in the area of communications. Electronic communications engineers involved in research, design, development, and testing of the electronic equipment used in several communications systems. It is due to electrical engineers that we enjoy such modern communication gadgets like cellular telephones, radios, and television.
GATE 2019 exam Dates To be Declared
Organizing Institution of GATE IIT Guwahati
GATE Official Website http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
GATE Previous Question Paper Download Here
Electronics And Communication In GATE 2019
Electronic engineering is an electrical engineering system which employs nonlinear and active electrical components (such as semiconductor materials, especially diodes, transistors and integrated circuits) to produce electronic circuits, devices, VLSI devices and their systems. The system typically also outlines passive electrical components, usually based on printed circuit boards.
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
Students should follow exam tips to write the examination. Preparation tips are required for this exam. GATE exam should be administered once in every year in February. Planning and hard work are critical to face any ambitious examination. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
GATE EC: Electronics and Communication Engineering Preparation Tips
Electronics & Communication Engineering is one of the most famous papers in GATE every year. A considerable number of candidates apply for GATE ECE paper as the number of posts declared for ECE by PSUs are many. Since the number of applicants is frequently high, GATE 2017 EC paper is also conducted in various sessions. So, candidates should start their preparation to reach their goal. There are essential core subjects in this branch. Every core subject basics are asked in the GATE exam.
Step 1: Know the GATE Exam syllabus – Electronics and Communication Engineering
In the previous article, we’ve provided GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC) Syllabus. You can check and find what the relevant topics and chapter for GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering are.
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for Electronics and Communication Engineering. You can check our best-recommended books for GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering at given link below. The suggested books include for Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e Aerospace Engineering.
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays a key role in the success of getting the good score in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for GATE EC: Electronics and Communication Engineering. Make a monthly plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare GATE Exam. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months preparation time for GATE exam, You can prepare 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Electronics and Communication Engineering (Before 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack GATE exam with 1 month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Electronics and Communication Engineering (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for EC students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the particular topics as syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Select the best reference books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are very important to study first.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the students will have the practice for GATE exam.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets. Study 3-4 hours daily.
- Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for GATE 2019 Exam. You can download GATE EC: Electronics and Communication Engineering Question Papers of 2018 & Previous year.
Follow the tips mentioned above and prepare for the examination. All the best!