Food Technology: You can download the Study materials and notes for Food Technology in PDF files from the official website.
GATE Food Technology Books
Food Technology comprises a blend of physical, chemical or microbiological methods and techniques for converting raw ingredients into food and also other forms in the food processing industry. Food processing refers to turning the natural elements into dietary components or transforming food into other edible arrangements. BE/B. Tech in Food Technology is a 4-year program. Food Technology deals with the numerous chemical processes that food products undergo to make them consumable and ready to market. Food processors typically take clean, harvested crops or butchered animal products and use them to create attractive, marketable food products with elongated shelf-life. Similar processes employ to animal feed. You can attempt M.Tech in Food Technology after successful completion of BE/B.Tech.
GATE 2019 exam Dates To be Declared
Organizing Institution of GATE IIT Guwahati
GATE Official Website http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
GATE Previous Question Paper Download Here
Food Technology In GATE 2019
Food Technology is the department of Engineering, Food Science, and Hotel management. The food technology uses science like chemistry, biology, engineering, nutrition, and microbiology. It is a science which trades with the techniques and principles involved in processing and preserving the food substances. Early scientific research into food technology concentrated on food preservation. It is the purpose of knowledge of the food industry.
Check Also: Chemical Engineering Reference Books 2019
Why GATE Previous Question Papers are Important
Candidates who are anticipating to write the exam start preparation from now onwards with planning and hard work. GATE Examination is always very stressful for all engineering undergraduates. If you are planning to perform in this year GATE Exam, that means too much pressure. You can reduce your exhaustion if you work more and more sample papers and previous years question papers. They are the complete way to practice for the GATE exam. Referring GATE past year question papers are one of the best methods for preparation. Previous Year Question papers are the most authoritative source of information for GATE Preparation.
Best Reference Books for GATE XE–G: Food Technology
Verbal and numerical ability:
- General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning – G.K Publications
- Objective English for Competitive Examination 5th Ed – Hari Mohan Prasad
- Solved papers on verbal and mathematical ability – Made Easy Team
Engineering Mathematics books for GATE
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – RK Jain, SRK Iyengar
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – HK Dass
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – Erwin Kreyszig
- Engineering Mathematics solved papers – Made easy publications
- Engineering and Mathematics general aptitude – G.K Publications
- GATE Engineering and Mathematics – Nodia and company
- Higher Engineering Mathematics – Bandaru Ramana
- Higher Engineering Mathematics – B.S. Grewal
Food Technology Reference Books
- Food Technology by Neil Morris
- Food Technology and Nutrition by Sunetra Roday
- Textbook of Food Science and Technology by Avantina Sharma
- The Technology of Food Preservation by Norman W. Desrosier, James N. Desrosier
- The technology of Food Product Development by Samuel A. Matz
- Fundamentals of Food Engineering by D.G Rao
- Objective Food Science and Technology by D Mudgil
- Food Science and Processing Technology Biochemistry Of Food and Nutrition by Neha Publishers and Distributors
- Food Science and Technology books by DC Publications
- Food Processing and Preservation by Sivasankar
- The Technology of Food Preservation by Desrosier
- Fundamental Food Science and Technology by S. M. Reddy
- Fundamentals of Food Engineering by Rao D.G
- Quantity Food Production Operations and Indian Cuisine by Parvinder S. Bali
- Food Quality Safety and Technology by Giuseppina P. P. Lima and Fabio Vianello
- Foods Facts and Principles by N. Shakuntala Manay
- Food Processing: Principles and Applications by Hosahalli S. Ramaswamy and Michele Marcotte
- A Laboratory Manual of Food Analysis by Shalini Sehgal
- Agricultural Processing and Food Technology by Suresh Chandra, Goyal&Kumari
- Fundamentals of Food Processing Engineering by R.T. Toledo
This article dispenses the details about the GATE exam and gives the reference books about Food Technology course, Engineering mathematics books and books of verbal and numerical ability. The download links for the Reference books have been updated on the official website. Candidates can download it them for free or purchase it directly. Food Technology is a competitive course, so candidates must work very hard to get good results for the examination for which you are going to appear. Share this link with your friends who are in search for the notes and study materials.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on GATE examination.