Human Resource Information System: You can download the Study materials and notes for Human Resource Information System in PDF files from the official website.
Human Resource Information System Books
Download the fourth-semester Human Resource Information System Notes and Study Materials from the official website. Candidates who are in a search for the Books and the Study Materials for fourth semester MBA books can check the web. We have updated various books on various subjects for fourth semester MBA. Candidates can choose the notes they want from the site. In this article, we are focusing on the topic Human Resource Information System. The Human Resource Information System (HRIS) is a software or online explication for the data tracking, data entry, and data information requirements of the Human Resources, management, payroll, and accounting functions within a business. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc.
Human Resource Information System Books 2018
Human Resource Information System is an intersection of human resources and information technology through HR software. This allows HR activities and processes to occur electronically. It is referred as software that provides a centralized repository of employee master data that the human resource management (HRM) group needs for completing core human resource (HR) processes. The work in this field is very hard. You have to keep the companies data safe and don't let know to anybody. This is a pressure task job. To work in this area, you need to have broad knowledge about the subject. For that, we can help you by providing the essential books and Study Materials which will help you very much. We are also giving the detailed syllabus of the subject so that you can follow according to that.
More Book Pdf: Compensation Management Notes
MBA uman Resource Information System Syllabus – 4th Semester
Unit – I
Data & Information needs for HR Manager – Sources of Data – Role of IT in HRM – IT for HR Managers – Concept, Structure, & Mechanisms of HRIS – Programming Dimensions & HR Manager – Survey of Software Packages for Human Resource Information System including ERP Software such as SAP, Oracles Financials and Ramco’s Marshal [only data input, output & screens] – EHRM – Objectives – Advantages & Disadvantages.
Unit – II
Data Management for HRIS – Data Formats – Entry Procedure & Process – Data Storage & Retrieval – Transaction Processing – Office Automation – Information Processing & Control Functions – Design of HRIS – Relevance of Decision-Making Concepts for
Information System Design – HRM Needs Analysis – Concept & Mechanisms – Standard Software and Customized Software – HRIS: An Investment.
Unit – III
HR Management Process & HRIS – Modules on HR Planning, Recruitment, Selection, Placement – Module on Performance Appraisal System – Training & Development Module – Module on Pay & other Related Dimensions – Information System’s support for Planning & Control.
Unit – IV
HR Management Process II & HRIS – Organization Structure & Related Management Processes – Authority & Responsibility Flows – Communication Process – Organization Culture and Power – Data Capturing for Monitoring & Review – Behavioral Patterns of HR – Other Managers and their Place in Information Processing for Decision Making.
Unit – V
Security, Size & Style of Organizations & HRIS – Security of Data and Operations of HRIS Modules – Common Problems during IT Adoption Efforts and Processes to Overcome – Orientation & Training Modules for HR & other Functionaries – Detailed Analytical Framework – Opportunities for combination of HRM & ITES Personnel – HRIS & Employee Legislation – An Integrated View of HRIS.
Human Resource Information System (HRIS) MBA Notes Pdf
|Human Resource information system notes||Download|
|HRIS pdf download||Download|
|uman Resource information system (HRIS)Lecture Notes||Download|
|human resource information system ppt||Download|
|uman Resource Information System Question Paper||Download|
|HRIS Notes Pdf Download||Download|
Suggested Books for MBA uman resource information system (HRIS)
- Michael Armstrong, A Handbook of Human Resource Management Practice, Kogan Page
- Gueutal & Stone, THE BRAVE NEW WORLD OF HER, Jossey-Bass
- Monk & Wagner, CONCEPTS IN ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING, Thomson
- Abbie Lundberg, ‘IT INSIDE THE WORLD’S BIGGEST COMPANY,’ CIO MAGAZINE, JULY.
- Gupta A.K, MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS, Sultan Chand and Sons
- Hempel, P.S, ‘PREPARING THE HR PROFESSION FOR TECHNOLOGY AND INFORMATION WORK,’ HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT REVIEW, Vol. 43, No. 2/3, pp 163-167
- Kettley, P. and Reilly, P, ‘E-HR: An Introduction,’ IES REPORT 398
- Margaret May, BUSINESS PROCESS: MANAGEMENT INTEGRATION IN A WEB-ENABLED ENVIRONMENT, Prentice Hall
- Martin Butler, ButlerGroup, IT ANALYST ORGANIZATION SYMPOSIUM, November
- Michael Armstrong. A HANDBOOK OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PRACTICE, Kogan Page
- Michael J. Kavanag, HUMAN RESOURCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS BASICS, APPLICATIONS, AND FUTURE DIRECTIONS, Sage Publication
- Monk & Wagner, CONCEPTS IN ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING, Thomson
- Pande Neuman, THE SIX SIGMA WAY, McGraw-Hill
Frequently Asked Questions
- Explain the behavior pattern of HR and other managers in the organization?
- Explain the steps for information processing for decision making?
- Define organizational culture and explain its role?
- Explain the Flow of Authority and responsibility by depicting the chart?
- Explain the procedure of communication process?
- Who should be involved in future global integration projects? What skills should team members have and how should they be selected?
- Explain the concept of data capturing for monitoring and review?
- What are the significant issues presented that affected the time, cost and scope of the project?
- What are the minor problems presented that affected the integration?
- Identify the various types of users/customers of an HRIS.
- What are the cultural issues that are interwoven in this project that affected HR or IT?
- If you were to create some of your own “lessons learned,” what might they be and how would they affect future projects?
- What type of evaluation/closure would help in this project?
- What are the Information Processing & Control functions for an HRIS manages?
- Design a flowchart of any HRIS function
- Explain the different types of data storage techniques.
All the necessary materials have been updated for the HRIS subject. Candidates can download the notes for free in Pdf format from the web or can purchase it directly. Practice all the questions mentioned above so that you get more knowledge of the subject. Make sure that you share this link with your friends so that these books will be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website to get more information on HRIS Books.