Human-Computer Interaction: You can download the Study materials and notes for Human-Computer Interaction in PDF files from the official website.
Human-Computer Interaction Books
The Books and Study Materials for the third year engineering are now updated on the official website. We had previously updated some books on Engineering. Candidates can choose the subject they want and download in Pdf format. In this article, we are going to concentrate on the subject Human-Computer Interaction. HCI aims to produce usable and safe systems, as well as functional systems. In order o gain computer systems with good usability, developers need to attempt: understand the circumstances that determine how people practice technology. Develop tools and techniques to facilitate suitable building systems.
Human-Computer Interaction Books 2018
HCI is the study of how people communicate with computers and to what degree computers are or are not developed for successful communication with human beings. This is a new subject which many universities are providing with. This subject mainly focuses on the interaction between the human and the computer. We here are providing you with all the necessary materials which will be beneficial for you at the time of preparation. The detailed synopsis is available on the web. Candidates can download that and follow according to it so that the learning process will be natural.
Human-Computer Interaction syllabus -B.Tech 3rd Year
The User Interface: Introduction, Importance of the User Interface, Importance, and benefits of Good Design History of Human-Computer Interface. Characteristics of Graphical and Web User Interface: Graphical User Interface, popularity of graphics, concepts of Direct Manipulation, Graphical System advantage and disadvantage, Characteristics of GUI. Web User Interface, popularity of web, Characteristics of Web Interface, Merging of Graphical Business systems& the Web, Principles of User Interface Design
The User Interface Design Process: Obstacles and Pitfall in the development Process, Usability, The Design Team, Human Interaction with Computers, Important Human Characteristics in
Design, Human Consideration in Design, Human Interaction Speeds, Performance versus Preference, Methods for Gaining and Understanding of Users
Understanding Business Functions: Business Definitions & Requirement analysis, Determining Business Functions, Design standards or Style Guides, System Training and Documentation
Principles of Good Screen Design: Human considerations in screen Design, interface design goals, test for a good design, screen meaning and purpose, Technological considerations in Interface Design System Menus and Navigation Schemes: Structure, Functions, Context, Formatting, Phrasing and Selecting, Navigating of Menus, Kinds of Graphical Menus Windows Interface: Windows characteristic, Components of Window, Windows Presentation Styles, Types of Windows, Window Management, Web systems
Device and Screen-Based Control: Device-based controls, Operable Controls, Text entry/read- Only Controls, Section Controls, Combining Entry/Selection Controls, Other Operable Controls and Presentation Controls, Selecting proper controls
Effective Feedback Guidance and Assistance: Providing the Proper Feedback, Guidance and Assistance Effective Internationalization and Accessibility- International consideration, Accessibility, Create meaningful Graphics, Icons and Images, Colors-uses, possible problems with colors, choosing colors
• Students are assessed on their ability to communicate and apply UCD methods in the capstone project course. Assessment includes examination of team reports and how HCI students can discuss challenges and solutions for adapting UCD methods to fit the practical needs of an actual project
Human-Computer Interaction Pdf Notes
|human-computer interaction lecture notes in computer science||Download|
|human-computer interaction questions and answers pdf||Download|
human-computer interaction lecture notes ppt
|human-computer interaction ebook download||Download|
|introduction to human-computer interaction pdf||Download|
|Human-Computer Interaction ppt||Download|
List of Reference Books for Human-Computer Interaction
- Wilbert O. Galitz, “The Essential Guide to User Interface Design”, Wiley India Edition
- Prece, Rogers, “Sharps Interaction Design”, Wiley India.
- Ben Shneiderman,”Designing the user interfaces”. 3rd Edition, Pearson Education Asia.
- Soren Lauesen, “User Interface Design”, Pearson Education
- Alan Cooper, Robert Riemann, David Cronin, “Essentials of Interaction Design”, Wiley
- Alan Dix, Janet Fincay, GreGoryd, Abowd, Russell, Bealg, ”HumanComputer Interaction”, Pearson Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Describe five main issues that may affect the design, implementation or marketing
- Explain Shneiderman’s three pillars of design
- Discuss the classification of Menus
- Provide three examples of an application where menu selection and form filling are more appropriate than a direct-manipulation strategy
- Elaborate on various pointing devices
- What are the various abbreviation strategies and also discuss on abbreviation guidelines
- What are the guidelines for alphanumeric displays, spreadsheets, and Graphs
- List few common mistakes of web-based display of information
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of reading on paper and reading on a computer display
- “Online communities are useful for User Assistance” – Justify this statement describing various weaknesses and strengths
- What is information Visualization? Explain how it caters to the perceptual abilities of humans
- Explain advanced filtering and search techniques
We have updated all the necessary materials for the preparation for the third year engineering examination. Candidates can download the Notes and Study Materials in Pdf format for free from the web or can purchase it directly. The Study Materials prepared by Professionals will be a life savior for those who don't have time to cover the whole syllabus. Make sure that you share this link with your friends so that these books will be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Human-Computer Interaction Books.