International Business: You can download the Study materials and notes for International Business in PDF files from the official website.
International Business Books
The Books and Study Materials for the fourth semester MBA examination are updated on the official website. We have already updated several books for the fourth semester MBA. Candidates can search the web and download the text they want. In this article, we are concentrating on the subject International Business. Transactions of economic resources include capital, skills, and people for the international creation of physical goods and services such as banking, finance, insurance, and construction. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc.
International Business Books 2018
International Business can be referred as the exchange of goods and services among individuals and businesses in multiple countries. An international manager is liable for all of a company's foreign trade. Large companies may employ various departmental global managers, such as those in charge of international sales, social marketing, or overseas manufacturing. There are a lot of responsibilities for a manager in this field, and this is a pressure task job. You need to have a broad knowledge of the subject and experience to handle the situations. Here we are proving you with all the necessary books and Study Materials which will be helpful for you while preparing. We are also giving the detailed syllabus of the subject so that the learning process will be natural.
More Book Pdf: International Logistics Management Books Pdf
MBA International Busines Syllabus pdf – 4th Semester
Unit – I
International Monetary and Financial System: Importance of international finance; Bretton woods conference and afterward, IMF and the World Bank; European monetary system – meaning and scope.
Unit – II
The balance of Payment and International Linkages: Balance of payments and its components; the International flow of goods, services, and capital; Copying with current account deficit.
Unit – III
International Financial Markets and Instruments: International capital and money markets; Money and capital market instruments; Salient features of different international markets; Arbitrage opportunities; Integration of markets; Role of financial intermediaries.
Unit – IV
Foreign Exchange Markets: Determining exchange rates; Fixed and flexible exchange rate system; Exchange rate theories; Participants in the foreign exchange markets; Foreign exchange market – cash and spot markets; Exchange rate quotes; LERMS; Factors affecting exchange rates – spot rates, forward exchange rates, forward exchange contracts; Foreign exchange and currency futures; Exchange rate arrangement in India; Exchange dealings
and currency possession; information and communication; Foreign exchange trades.
Unit – V
International Capital and Money Market Instruments; GDRs, ADRs, IDRs, Euro bonds, Euro loans, Repos, CPs, floating rate instruments, loan syndication and Euro deposits.
International Business Notes for MBA pdf
|MBA IB Study Material||Download|
|international business notes for MBA ppt||Download|
|international business Notes pdf free download||Download|
|International Business questions and answers||Download|
- Apte, P.G, INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Tata Mc Grawhill, New Delhi.
- Buckley, Adrian, MULTINATIONAL FINANCE, Prentice Hall, New Delhi.
- Eitman, D.K., and A.I Stenehilf, MULTINATIONAL BUSINESS CASH FINANCE, Addison Wesley, New York.
- Henning, C.N., W Piggot and W.H Scott, INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL
- MANAGEMENT, McGraw Hill, International Edition.
- Levi, Maurice D, INTERNATIONAL FINANCE, McGraw-Hill, International Edition
- Apte, PG, 1995, International Financial Management, Tata Mc Graw hill, New Delhi.
- Bhalla, V.K., and S.shiv Ramu, 1996, International Business, An mol, New Delhi.
- J.V.Prabhakara Rao, R.V.Rangachary, International Business, Kalyani Publishers, 2000.
- V.A.Avadhani, Marketing of financial services, Himalaya House, year2002.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should the governments, Council for Leather Exports and the leather industry do to overcome the problem?
- Discuss the implications of social activist groups for business.
- What is a Eurobond and how does it differ from a domestic bond?
- What is the issuing procedure for a Eurobond?
- Describe the process of organizing a syndicated loan.
- Concerning this case, discuss the failure of the governments, Council for Leather Exports and the leather industry and the lesions of this case.
- What is the difference between a term loan and revolving credit facility?
- What factors aid in making the international capital markets move integrates? Explain the importance of emerging capital market in international investing.
- Why are Euro loans attractive to borrowers.
- What is the difference between a money market and a capital market?
- Discuss the features of GDR
- What is the difference between an intermediated and an intermediated financial market?
- What is the difference between an internal and an external market?
- Write a note on American Depository Receipt (ADRs)
- What are the characteristics of a domestic bond? An international bond? A foreign bond? A Eurobond? A global bond?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of offering securities in bearer form relative to registered form?
- What is an equity-linked Eurobond?
- Summarise the various considerations that enter into the decision to choose the currency, market, and vehicle for long-term borrowing.
- What are the crucial aspects of negotiating a syndicated bank loan?
We have provided you with all the necessary books and study materials. So without any further delay candidates can download the notes in pdf format and start preparing for their examination. Make sure that you share this link with your friends so that, this can be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on International Business Books.