International Financial Management: You can download the Study materials and notes for International Financial Management in PDF files from the official website.
International Financial Management Books
Candidates who are on a hunt for the books and the Study Materials for the fourth semester MBA examination can check the official website. We have updated Notes and Study Materials for various subjects of the fourth semester. Candidates can choose from them which they want. In this article, we are focusing on the subject International Financial Management. The international financial activities help the organizations to connect with international dealings with overseas business partners- customers, suppliers, lenders, etc. A government organization and non-profit institutions also use it. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc.
International Financial Management Books 2018
International Financial Management is a well-known phrase in today's world, and it is also identified as international finance. It intends financial management in a global business environment. It is a division of financial economics that deals with the economic interactions that happen between two or more countries. This section is involved with topics that include foreign direct investment and currency exchange rates. Here, we are giving you with the best books and Study materials so that you will face no difficulty in the examination. We are giving the detailed syllabus of the subject so that you can prepare according to that. Candidates can use these books for their studying process, so it will be easy for them to understand.
More Book Pdf: Global Marketing Management Notes
MBA International Financial Management Syllabus – 4th Semester
Unit I: Core Concept of International Finance Management
The significance of International Financial Management; World Monetary System; Challenges in Global Financial Market; Multinational Finance System; International and Multinational Banking.
Unit II: International Banking and Finance
Exchange Rate Regime: A Historical Perspective; International Monetary Fund: Modus Operandi; Fundamental of Monitory and Economic Unit; The Global Financial Market; Domestic and Offshore Market.
Unit III: International Banking and Finance
Structure of Foreign Market; Forward Quotation and Contracts; Exchange Rate Regime and the status of Foreign Exchange Market; International Trade in Foreign Market International Trade in Banking Service; Monetization of Banking Operation.
International Banking and Finance Structuring International Trade Transaction; Fundamental Equivalence Relationship; Structural Model For Foreign Exchange and Exposure Rates; Central Banking Intervention and Equivalence Approach; Issues in the Internalization Process of Foreign Investment and International Business.
Unit IV: Foreign Exchange Risk Management
Classification of Foreign Exchange and Exposure Unit; Management of Exchange Rate Risk Exposure
Unit V: Balance of Payment
Component of Balance Payment; Collection Reporting and Presentation of Statistics; International Flow of Goods, Service and Capital; Alternate Concept of “BOP Surplus” and “Deficits”
Unit VI: Currency and Interest Rates
Currency and Interest Rates Futures; Currency Options; Financial Swap; Theories of Exchange rate Movement: Arbitrage and Law of One price’ Inflation Risk and Currency Forecasting.
Unit VII: International Capital Budgeting
Basics of Capital Budgeting; Issues in Financial Investment Analysis; International Project Appraisal; International Banking crises of 1982; Country Risk Analysis in International Banking.
Unit VIII: Taxation
The objective of Taxation on International Investment; U.S. Taxation of Multinational Investment Corporation; Tax Incentives for Foreign Trade
International Financial Management Notes for MBA
|International Financial Management Study Material||Download|
|International Financial Management Notes Pdf||Download|
|International Financial Management Lecture Notes||Download|
|International Financial Management Question Paper||Download|
|International Financial Management PPT||Download|
Suggested Books for MBA International Financial Management
- Apte, P.G., International Financial Management, Tata McGraw Hill
- Shapiro, A.C., Multinational Financial Management, Prentice Hall of India.
- Buckley, A, International Capita Budgeting, Tata McGraw Hill.
- Bhattacharya, B., Going International: Response Strategies of the Indian Sector, Wheeler Publishing, New Delhi.
- Joseph Anbarasu, GLOBAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Ane, Delhi, 2010
- Kevin S, FUNDAMENTALS OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, PHI, Delhi, 2010
- Jeff Madura, INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Cengage learning, Delhi, 2008
- Alan C Shapiro, MULTINATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (2002), PrenticeHall of India, New Delhi.
- Apte. P.G. INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi.
- C Jeevanandham, EXCHANGE RATE ARITHMETIC, Sultan Chand.
- David D. K Eiteman, Arthur I Stonehill, Micheal H Moffett, MULTINATIONAL BUSINESS FINANCE, Addison Wesley Longman(Singapore) Pte Ltd. New Delhi.
- Ephraim Clark, INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Thompson Asia Pte. Ltd, Singapore.
- Francis Cherunilam: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS, Tata McGraw Hill Pub Ltd, New Delhi.
- Henning, C.N., W.Piggot and W.H. Scott, INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, McGraw Hill International Edition
- Ian H Giddy: GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKETS, AITBS Publishers, and Distributors, New Delhi
- Kirt C. Butler, Multinational Finance, Thomson, New Delhi.
- KK Dewett, MODERN ECONOMIC THEORY (2006), S.Chand&Company Ltd, New Delhi.
- Maurice S Dlevi, INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT. McGraw Hill.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discuss the corporate control of your business. Explain why your business in Mexico is exposed to agency problems.
- How would you attempt to monitor the ongoing operations of the business?
- Explain how you might be able to use a compensation plan to limit the potential agency problems.
- Assume that you have been approached by a competitor in Mexico to engage in a joint venture. The competitor would provide the classroom facilities (so you would not need to rent classroom space), while your employees would
teach the classes. You and the competitor would split the profits.
- Discuss how your potential return and your risk would change if you pursue the joint venture.
- Explain the conditions that would cause your business to be adversely affected by exchange rate movements.
- Explain how your business could be adversely affected by political risk.
All the necessary materials are updated on the official website for the candidates. So without further delay candidates can download the Notes and Study Materials in Pdf Format and start preparing for the exam. You can download the files in Pdf format for free or purchase it directly. Make sure that you cover the whole topics in the syllabus so that you can score good marks in the examination. Don't forget to share this link with your friend so that this will be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on International Financial Management Books.