Java Programming: You can download the Study materials and notes for Java Programming in PDF files from the official website.
Java Programming Books
The Books and Study Materials for B-tech Java Programming are now available on the official website. We had updated many Books on several subjects so that candidates can choose the books they want and start preparing for the examination. In this article, we are going to discuss Java Programming. Java is a broadly used programming language expressly created for use in the distributed environment of the internet.
Java Programming Books 2018
Java is a computer programming language. It empowers programmers to write computer instructions using English-based commands instead of having to print in numeric codes. It’s recognized as a high-level language because it can be read and written easily by humans. The career options in this field are very high. If you manage to learn the language correctly broadly, you might end up working as a java developer in top MNC's. Comparing to other languages, Java is hard to lear. But by proper practice and preparation, you can excel in this field. To help candidates with that, we are providing the best books and Study Materials which will be beneficial for them. The detailed syllabus of the subject is available on the web. Candidates can download that and follow according to that so the learning process will be natural.
Computer Graphics Syllabus – 2nd Year
Introduction to OOP, procedural programming language and object-oriented language, principles of OOP, applications of OOP, history of java, java features, JVM, program structure. Variables, primitive data types, identifiers, literals, operators, expressions, precedence rules and associativity, primitive type conversion and casting, the flow of control.
Classes and objects, class declaration, creating objects, methods, constructors and constructor overloading, garbage collector, the importance of static keyword and examples, this keyword, arrays, command line arguments, nested classes.
Inheritance, types of inheritance, super keyword, final keyword, overriding an abstract class. Interfaces, creating the packages, using packages, the importance of CLASSPATH and java.lang package. Exception handling, importance of try, catch, throw throws and finally block, user- defined exceptions, Assertions.
Multithreading: introduction, thread life cycle, creation of threads, thread priorities, thread synchronization, communication between threads. Reading data from files and writing data to files, random access file,
Applet class, Applet structure, Applet life cycle, sample Applet programs. Event handling: event delegation model, sources of event, Event Listeners, adapter classes, inner classes.
AWT: introduction, components and containers, Button, Label, Checkbox, Radio Buttons, List Boxes, Choice Boxes, Container class, Layouts, Menu and Scrollbar.
• Understand Java programming concepts and utilize Java Graphical User Interface in Program writing.
• Write, compile, execute and troubleshoot Java programming for networking concepts.
• Build Java Application for a distributed environment.
• Design and Develop multi-tier applications.
• Identify and Analyze Enterprise applications.
Java Programming Notes pdf
|Java Programming notes pdf||Download|
|Java Programming Lecture Notes||Download|
|Java Programming Study Material||Download|
|Java Programming Questions Pdf||Download|
|Java Programming PPT||Download|
List of Java Programming Reference Books
- The complete Reference Java, 8th edition, Herbert Schildt, TMH.
- Programming in JAVA, Sachin Malhotra, Saurabh Choudary, Oxford.
- Introduction to Java programming, 7th edition by Y Daniel Liang, Pearson.
- Swing: Introduction, JFrame, JApplet, JPanel, Components in Swings, Layout Managers in
- Swings, JList and JScrollPane, Split Pane, JTabbedPane, JTree, JTable, Dialog Box.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the problems with procedure languages? How object-oriented languages overcomes the problems of procedural languages?
- Give a brief note on Java Virtual Machine.
- How to share the data among the functions with the help of static keyword? Give an example.
- Give the naming conventions in Java.
- Write an example program to show the calling sequence of constructors.
- How to create packages and use them in java?
- What happens when the PrintWriter method receives a string type argument?
- Write a java program to display all odd numbered files of a text file.
- Briefly, explain about applet life cycle.
- Discuss one modern mechanism to handle events.
- Write a java program that computes the factorial of a number when you enter that number in the text field.
- Develop an example that illustrates how to create and display a label containing both an icon and a string.
We have provided all the necessary materials which are needed for the preparation for your examination. Candidates can download the Books and Study materials in Pdf format for free or can purchase it directly. Go through all the questions mentioned above to get a better idea of the subject. Make sure that you share this link with your friends so that these books will be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Java Programming Books.