Legal Environment And Business Law: You can download the Study materials and notes for Legal Environment And Business Law in PDF files from the official website.
Legal Environment And Business Law Books
The Study materials and the Books for the Third semester MBA examination are now updated on the official website. The main subject we are focusing on this article is in Legal Environment And Business Law. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc. We provide all the necessary materials which will be needed for the preparation for your examination.
Legal Environment And Business Law Books 2018
The law recognizes various interests and protects them (protected interests). Tort law intends to provide remedies for the invasion of different protected interests in civil law. This topic will touch upon those torts that mostly affect the business environment. Law is necessary to any society in that it implements the rules by which people and businesses communicate. Law changes almost every role and area of business. The importance of legal background of business authors of one business law text goes so far as to say that “the difference between winning and losing in the business world often depends upon the ability to make good choices from a legal perspective.”
Legal Environment and Business Law syllabus- 3rd Sem
Unit – I
Dynamics Of Business And Its Environment – Technological,
Political, Social And Cultural Environment – Corporate Governance And Social Responsibility – Ethics In Business – Economic Systems And Management Structure – Family Management To Professionalism – Resource Base Of The Economy – Land, Forest, Water, Fisheries, Minerals – Environmental Issu.
Unit – II
Infrastructure – Economic- Social, Demographic Issues, Political
Context – Productivity Factors, Human Elements And Issues For
Improvement – Global Trends In Business And Management – Mncs – Foreign Capital And Collaboration – Trends In Indian Industry – The Capital Market Scenario.
Unit – III
Law Of Contract – Agreement – Offer – Acceptance – Consideration
– Capacity Of Contract Contingent Contract – Quasi Contract –
Performance – Discharge – Remedies To Breach Of Contract – Partnership – Sale Of Goods – Law Of Insurance – Negotiable Instruments – Notes, Bills, Cheques – Crossing – Endorsement – Holder In Due Course – Holder In Value – Contract Of Agency.
Unit – IV
Company – Formation – Memorandum – Articles – Prospectus
– Shares – Debentures -Directors – Appointment – Powers And Duties -Meetings – Proceedings – Management – Accounts – Audit – Oppression And Mismanagement – Winding Up.
Unit – V
Factory Act – Licensing And Registration Of Factories, Health,
Safety And Welfare Measures – Industrial Disputes Act – Objects And Scope Of The Act, Effects Of Industrial Dispute, Administration Under The Act- Minimum Wages Act – Workmen Compensation Act.
Legal Environment and Business Law Notes Pdf
|business environment books pdf for MBA free download||Download|
|legal environment of business class Textbook||Download|
|business environment notes pdf||Download|
|legal environment of business pdf||Download|
|business environment and law Question paper pdf||Download|
Suggested Books for Legal Environment and business law
- Pathak, LEGAL ASPECTS OF BUSINESS, Tata Mcgraw- Hill Publishing Company Limited, New Delhi, 2010.
- Keith-Davis & William Frederick, BUSINESS, AND SOCIETY, McGraw-Hill, Tokyo.
- M.M. Sulphey & Az-Har Basheer, LAWS FOR BUSINESS, Phi Learning Pvt. Ltd. Delhi, 2011
- Maheshwari & Maheshwari, MERCANTILE LAW, Himalaya Publishing House. Mumbai
- Rudder Dutt & Sundaram, INDIAN ECONOMY, Vikas Publishing House, New Delhi.
- Veena Keshav Pailwar, ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS, Phi Learning Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 2010
- David Needle., Business In Context: An Introduction To Business And Its Environment (Revised Edition), Thomas Rennie, 2004.
- David P. Baron, Business, And Its Environment, Pearson Education, 2006.
- Thomas Childs Cochran And Harold I. Sharlin, Business And Its Environment: Essays For Thomas C. Cochran, Greenwood Press, 1983.
- Patrick J. Cihon and James O. Castagnera, Employment and Labor Law, South-Western College.
- Richard Schaffer, Beverley Earle, and Filiberto Agusti, International Business Law and Its Environment, South-Western College, 2005.
We have updated all the necessary materials which are needed for the preparation for the third semester MBA examination. So, without further delay candidates can download the notes and study materials from the official website in pdf format and start preparing for their examination. Make sure that, you share this link to other students who are in search for the notes and study materials for Legal Environment And Business Law.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on legal Environment And Business Law Books.