M.Tech: You can download the Study materials and notes for M.Tech for all semesters in PDF files from the official website.
M.Tech Books For All Semester
The books and study materials for M.tech are now available on the official website. Candidates who are in a hunt for the books and study materials for M.Tech can check the official website. M.Tech stands for Master of Technology Master of Technology (M.Tech) is a post graduate degree that engineers can opt for. It forms an extension of an engineer's graduate education and provides him with an opportunity for practical implementation of engineering knowledge.
M.Tech Books 2018
M. Tech is among the universal accepted post-graduate degree program being offered by all top-rated universities and colleges. M. Tech (Master of Technology) is one of the highly popular and credible postgraduate programs in respective discipline. M. Tech Course can be Applicable from many universities of India offer master in technology in varied fields of technology and science. We have provided the best books and study materials for you so that it will be easier for you to prepare for the exam. Masters of Technology course is two years, and It is the higher technoscientific course in the field of engineering. The semester System can be followed in the test of Four with Practical on Respective subjects.
More Book PDF: B.Tech Books & Notes For All Semesters
M.Tech Books & Notes in PDF Download
|Download B.Tech Study Material & Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year in Pdf||Download Links|
|Advanced Control Systems||Download|
|Analog Electronics Circuit||Download|
|Digital Switching and Telecommunication Network||Download|
|Electrical and Electronics Measurement||Download|
|Non-Conventional Energy Sources||Download|
|Power Plant Engineering||Download|
|Signal and System||Download|
|Estimation, Costing & Professional Practice||Download|
|English Communication Skills||Download|
|Fundamentals of Biomedical Engineering||Download|
|Engineering Economics and Costing||Download|
|Mathematics – III||Download|
- Dynamics & Control
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Aerospace Structures
- Systems Design and Engineering
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Structural Analysis
- Electronic Systems
- Ground Vehicle Systems
- Transportation Systems
- Aerodynamics and Fluid Dynamics
- Aircraft Structures and Materials
- Structural Design and Engineering
- Instrumentation And Communication
- Navigational Guidance and Control Systems
M.Tech Reference Books & Authors for All Semesters
- Transport Phenomena, R. B. Bird, W. E. Stewart and E.N. Lightfoot, John Wiley, 1960.
- Transport Phenomena – A Unified Approach, R.S. Brodkey, and H.C. Hershey, McGraw Hill, 1988.
- Momentum, Heat and Mass transfer, C.O. Bennet and J.E. Myers, McGraw Hill, 1993.
- Gajaria G.T., Laws Relating to Building and Engineering Contracts in India,
- Jimmie Hinze, Construction Contracts, McGraw Hill, 2001.
- Jack Meredith & Samuel Mantel, Project Management: A managerial approach, Wiley India
- Thomas N. Huckin and Leslie A. Olsen, Technical Writing and Professional Communication for Non-native Speakers of
English; Tata McGraw Hills, International Edition, 1991.
- Jeff Butterfield, Soft Skills for Everyone, Cengage Learning India Private Limited,2010.
- Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest, “Introduction to Algorithms,” McGraw Hill.
- Aho, Hopcroft, Ullman, ” The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms,” Addison Wesley.
- Papoulis, S. Pillai, Probability, Random Variables and Stochastic Processes, Tata McGraw Hill
- T Veerajan, Probability, Statistics and Random Processes
- R.P.Singh, S.D. Sapre, Communication Systems, Analog &Digital
The download links and the study materials are given in this article. Candidates can make full use of this. The direct download link is provided so that there is no need for you to search on the web for the notes and the study materials.Candidates can download the articles and start preparing for their examination. Make sure that you share this website with your friends so that it can be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on M.Com Books.