MBA Marketing Management: You can download the Study materials and notes for MBA Marketing Management in PDF files from the official website.
MBA Marketing Management Books
Candidates can download the Study Materials and Books for the second semester for Marketing Management in Pdf format. We have provided you with the best authors and their books which will be very helpful for you. The purpose of Marketing Management is to bring attention and generate interest. Marketing can produce a brand image, change that image and get people engaged in what's for sale. Marketing a product or assistance was once done essentially with billboards and print ads and now is often done online and through social media.
Marketing Management Books 2018
Marketing is the method of preparation and executing the interpretation, pricing, promotion, and sharing of ideas, goods, and services to build exchanges that provide individual and organizational objectives. Marketing managers play a critical role in the success of a company. Responsible for developing the customer base of a company, a marketing manager plays a direct role in fostering relationships with customers. Extensive travel and long hours are part of the experience of being a marketing manager for a company. For being the best, you have to prepare very well and the examination very well. We will help you to develop for your exam very well. This includes many activities such as product planning, pricing, promotion, use of middlemen (wholesalers, retailer, etc.) for sale, warehousing, transportation, etc. All these activities are taken together are termed as Marketing.
Marketing Management Syllabus for MBA 2nd semester
UNIT – I
Introduction to marketing, Marketing concepts, Marketing process, Marketing environment, Buyer Behaviour, Market segmentation, targeting, and positioning, Introduction to the marketing mix.
PRODUCT DECISIONS, CONCEPT OF A PRODUCT, PRODUCT MIX DECISIONS, BRAND DECISION, NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES, PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE STRATEGIES.
- New Product pricing strategies: Market Skimming pricing, Market Penetration pricing.
- Product Mix pricing strategies: Product-line pricing, Optional-product pricing, Captive-product pricing, By-product pricing, Product-bundle pricing.
- Price Adjustment strategies: Discount and allowance pricing, Discriminatory pricing, Psychological pricing, Value pricing, Promotional pricing, Geographical pricing, International pricing.
Unit – IV
Place (Marketing Channels): Nature of marketing channels, Structure, and design of marketing channels, Retailers, and Wholesalers.
PROMOTION DECISION, PROMOTION MIX, ADVERTISING DECISION, OBJECTIVE AND CAMPAIGN, AD EFFECTIVENESS, SALES PROMOTION AND PUBLICITY, SALES FORCE DECISION.
MBA Marketing Management Notes pdf for MBA Students
|Marketing management notes for MBA pdf||Download Links|
|Marketing management pdf ebook free download||Download|
|Marketing management short notes Pdf||Download|
|Marketing management Model Question Paper||Download|
Suggested Books MBA Marketing Management – 2nd Sem
- Peter F.Drucker, The Practice of Management, Harper and Row, 1954
- Joseph P.Guiltinan and Gordan W.Paul, Marketing Management, McGraw-Hill, 1996
- Theodore Levitt, Marketing Myopia, Harvard Business Review, Sep-Oct, 1975
- Al Ries and Jack Trout, Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind, McGraw-Hill, 1981
- Al Ries and Jack Trout, Marketing warfare, McGraw-Hill, 1986.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do you mean by personal selling? What is the importance of personal
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of personal selling?
- How is personal selling different from advertising?
- Discuss the process of selling? Also discuss the AIDA concept of personal selling?
- What is sales management? What are the various functions of sales management?
- Explain the basic theories of sales management?
- What is meant by training of sales personnel? Discuss?
We have provided all the books and study materials which will be helpful for the candidates for the preparation for the exam. We have issued the best author's boos and articles so that you can study with ease. If you use the articles for your study, this will be a life savior for you, who don't have time cove the whole textbook. The main advantage of these books and materials are these are compact and you can prepare it from any place. Make sure that you share this website with your friends so that it can be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Organizational Behaviour Books.Tags: MBA marketing free book pdf