Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the MBA 4th Sem Cross-Cultural Business Management. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials in PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
MBA 4th Cross-Cultural Business Management
This course focuses on developing a diagnostic and a conceptual understanding of cultural and connected behavioral variables which are in the management of global organization. The corporate culture is a synthesis of management styles seen in an organization. Usually, it is recognized as “The way things are done” within an organization.
Cross Cultural Business Management Notes PDF
|MBA cross-cultural management book pdf||Download|
|cross-cultural management textbook pdf||Download|
|cross-cultural management ppt mba||Download|
|Cross-Cultural Business Management Question paper||Download|
Recommended Books for Cross Cultural Business Management
- Cashby Franklin, REVITALIZE YOUR CORPORATE CULTURE: PHI, Delhi
- Deresky Helen, INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT: MANAGING ACROSS BORDERS AND CULTURES, PHI, Delhi
- Esenn Drlarry, Rchildress John, THE SECRET OF A WINNING CULTURE: PHI, Delhi
Syllabus of MBA Cross Cultural Business Management
Unit – I
Introduction – Concept of Culture for a Business Context; Brief wrap up of organizational culture & its dimensions; Cultural Background of business stakeholders [managers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, customers, and others] – An Analytical framework
Unit – II
Culture and Global Management – Global Business Scenario and Role of CultureA Framework for Analysis; Elements & Processes of Communication across Cultures; Communication Strategy for/ of an Indian MNC and Foreign MNC & High-Performance Winning Teams and Cultures; Culture Implications for Team Building
Unit – III
Cross Culture – Negotiation & Decision Making – Process of Negotiation and Needed Skills & Knowledge Base – Overview with two illustrations from multicultural contexts [India – Europe/ India – US settings, for instance]; International and Global
Business Operations- Strategy Formulation & Implementation; Aligning Strategy, Structure & Culture in an organizational Context.
Unit – IV
Global Human Resources Management – Staffing and Training for Global Operations – Expatriate – Developing a Global Management Cadre. Motivating and Leading; Developing the values and behaviors necessary to build high-performance organization personnel [individuals and teams included] – Retention strategies.
Unit – V
Corporate Culture – The Nature of Organizational Cultures Diagnosing the As-Is Condition; Designing the Strategy for a Culture Change Building; Successful Implementation of Culture Change Phase; Measurement of ongoing Improvement.
Important Questions in MBA Cross Cultural Business Management
- Why is the measurement of change important?
- What is the role of top management and middle management in the change process?
- How do you implement culture change in an organization?
- What do you measure in a change process?
- What are the metrics chosen for measurement? Why?
- What inputs are to be measured during a change process?
- The measurement of change is important for course correction during a change process. Explain.
- What are the common pitfalls of organizational change?
- Enumerate the factors determining successful organizational change.
- Write a note on the organizational change management process.
- The most difficult process in change is implementation. Explain.
- Implementation is crucial for the success of an organizational change process. Explain.
- Study an organizational change process and list out the factors that have helped the process succeed.
- What are the cultural differences preventing the training to take place as expected?
- How does creativity enter into action?
- How do you explain that the participants didn’t seem to notice Fanny’s change of role?
- Can you think of a similar situation near you?