Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the MBA 4th Sem Service Marketing. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials in PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
MBA Service Marketing Details
The term Service Marketing is based on relationship and values between people. This is a process and a concept which helps in the process of marketing. This concept has come up due to the noticeable differences that keeps the marketing techniques of a product a service completely apart.
Download Service Marketing Notes
|Service marketing notes pdf||Download|
|Services marketing ppt presentation||Download|
|Service marketing pdf free ebook||Download|
|Service marketing notes download||Download|
|Service Marketing Question Paper Download||Download|
- Zcithaml, Parasuraman & Berry, DELIVERING QUALITY SERVICE, The Free Press, Macmillan. 2008
- A. R. Hubbert, “CUSTOMER CO-CREATION OF SERVICE OUTCOMES: EFFECTS OF LOCUS OF CAUSALITY ATTRIBUTIONS”, doctoral dissertation, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, 1995.
- Adrian Buckley, THE ESSENCE OF SERVICES MARKETING, PRENTICEHALL OF INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, New Delhi, 2003.
- B. H. Booms and M. J. Bitner, MARKETING STRATEGIES AND ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURES FOR SERVICE FIRMS, IN MARKETING OF SERVICES, ed. J. H. Donnelly and W. R. George (Chicago: American Marketing Association, 1981), pp.47-51.
- C. Gronroos, SERVICE MANAGEMENT, AND MARKETING, (Lexington, MA: Lexington Books, 1990).
- Christopher Lovelock, and Jochen Wirtz, SERVICES MARKETING—PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, Strategy, fifth Edition. Pearson Education.
- David L.Kurtz and Kenneth E.Clow, SERVICES MARKETING, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1998.
- Deccan Herald, Bangalore.
- E. J. McCarthy and W. D. Perrault, BASIC MARKETING: A GLOBAL MANAGERIAL APPROACH, (Burr Ridge, IL: Richard D. Irwin, 1993).
- ECONOMIC TIMES, 25th July 2000.
- Ravi Shanker, SERVICES MARKETING: THE INDIAN PERSPECTIVE, Excel Books, New Delhi, 2008
- Rajendra Nargundkar, SERVICES MARKETING: TEXT & CASES, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company, New Delhi, 2008
- Christopher H. Lovelock, SERVICES MARKETING: PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, STRATEGY, Pearson Education Asia.
- R. Srinivasan, SERVICES MARKETING, Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi.
Unit – I
Marketing of Services – Introduction – Growth of the Service Sector – The Concept of Service – Characteristics of Services Classification of Services – Designing the Service Blueprinting, Using Technology – Developing Human Resources – Building Service Aspirations.
Unit – II
Marketing mix in services marketing – The seven Ps – Product Decisions – Pricing Strategies and Tactics – Promotion of Services and Placing or Distribution Methods for Services – Additional Dimensions in Services Marketing – People, Physical Evidence and Process – Internet as a service channel.
Unit – III
Strategic Marketing Management for Services – Matching Demand and Supply through Capacity Planning and Segmentation – Internal Marketing of a Service – External versus Internal Orientation of Service Strategy.
Unit – IV
Delivering Quality Services – Causes of Service-Quality Gaps – The Customer Expectations versus Perceived Service Gap – Factors and Techniques to Resolve this Gaps in Service – Quality Standards, Factors and Solutions – The Service Performance Gap Key Factors and Strategies for Closing the Gap – Developing Appropriate and Effective Communication about Service Quality.
Unit – V
Marketing of Services with special reference to Financial Services – Health Services – Hospitality Services including Travel, Hotels, and Tourism – Professional Services – Public Utility Services – Communication Services – Educational Services.
- Do you think that the classification of services helps in developing the marketing strategy better? How?
- What are the elements of service quality for a delivery service like FECL?
- Discuss the important characteristics of services with suitable examples. Also, discuss what challenges they pose before service marketers.
- Discuss the reasons for the growth of the service sector.
- Write a detailed note on the role of the service sector in the economy. Do you think ‘physical evidence’ really matters in the marketing of services? Explain.
- Explain the ‘process’ as one of the important elements of the marketing mix with suitable examples.
- Identify a bank of India where these strategies are vague.
- Suggest changes for better performance
- What is FECL’s product? What are the tangible and intangible elements of this service product?
- In what way does technology influence FECL’s service quality?
- What do you mean by services? How do services differ from products?