Here, we have provided the links containing the study materials, which will help you study and prepare for your MBA Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance 2020 edition examinations. Referring to the connections we’ve provided below and the links containing the study materials in PDF format, and the list of recommended books that we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you with further details that will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything quickly and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Download MBA Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance Study Materials
|Business ethics and corporate governance notes for MBA pdf||DOWNLOAD|
|Business ethics and corporate governance book pdf||DOWNLOAD|
|Business ethics pdf books||DOWNLOAD|
|Business ethics MBA notes pdf||DOWNLOAD|
|Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance Question Paper||DOWNLOAD|
|Business Ethics Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance Study Material||DOWNLOAD|
- Beesley, M. & Littlechild, S. (1994), “Privatization: Principles and Priorities” in Bishop, M., J. Kay & C. Mayer (eds.), “Privatization and Economic Performance”.
- Bishop, M., J. Kay & C. Mayer (Eds.) (1994), “Privatization and Economic Performance”, Oxford University Press.
- Boyd, C. (1990) in Enderle, G, Almond, B., & Argandoña, A. (Eds.), “People in Corporations. Ethical Responsibilities and Corporate Effectiveness”. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht
- Shaikh Sallcm (Business environment) peason 2nd ed.
- National Commission on corporate Governance – SEBI & Mermtry of Corporate Affairs.
- Baumol, W. J. (1959), “Business Behaviour, Value & Growth”, New York, Macmillan.
- Baumol, W. J. (1970), “Enlightened self-interest and corporate philanthropy” in “A New Rationale for Corporate Social Policy”, Committee for Economic Development, NY.
- Beesley, Michel and Evens, Corporate Social Responsibility, Taylor and Francis, 1978.
- Philip Kotler and Nancy Lee, Corporate social responsibility: doing the best for the company and your cause, Wiley, 2005.
- Subhabrata Bobby Banerjee, Corporate social responsibility: the good, the bad and the ugly, Edward Elgar Publishing, 2007.
- Satheesh Kumar, Corporate Governance, Oxford University, Press, 2010.
- Business environment Francis Cherumlam Himalaya Publishing House.
- S.A. Sherlekar, Ethics in Management, Himalaya Publishing House, 2009.
- William B. Werther and David B. Chandler, Strategic corporate social responsibility, Sage Publications Inc., 2011
- Robert A.G. Monks and Nell Minow, Corporate governance, John Wiley and Sons, 2011.
- W.H. Shaw, Business Ethics, Cengage Learning, 2007.
Definition & nature Business ethics, Characteristics, Ethical theories; Causes of unethical behavior; Ethical abuses; Work ethics; Code of conduct; Public good.
ETHICS THEORY AND BEYOND
Management of Ethics – Ethics analysis [ Hosmer model ]; Ethical dilemma; Ethics in practice- ethics for managers; Role and function of ethical managers- the Comparative ethical behavior of managers; Code of ethics; Competitiveness, organizational size, profitability, and ethics; Cost of ethics in Corporate ethics evaluation. Business and ecological/environmental issues in the Indian context and case studies.
LEGAL ASPECTS OF ETHICS
Political-legal environment; Provisions of the Indian constitution pertaining to Business; Political setup – major characteristics and their implications for business; Prominent features of MRTP &
FERA. Social-cultural environment and their impact on business operations, Salient features of Indian culture and values. 30
Economic Environment; Philosophy of economic growth and its implications for business, Main features of Economic Planning with respect to a business; Industrial policy and framework of government contract over Business; Role of the chamber of commerce and Confederation of Indian Industries.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND GOVERNANCE
Definition- Evolution- Need for CSR; Theoretical perspectives; Corporate citizenship; Business practices; Strategies for CSR; Challenges and implementation; Evolution of corporate governance; Governance practices and regulation; Structure and development of boards; Role of capital market and government; Governance ratings; Future of governance- innovative practices; Case studies with lessons learnt.
- Highlight the importance of CSR with the help of examples.
- Critically analyze the concept of CSR.
- Discuss the various approach and models for corporate social responsibility.
- Explain the issues of concern in regard to corporate social responsibility as a strategic move.
- What do you understand by the following?
a. Corporate citizenship
b. Corporate social performance
c. Corporate social responsiveness
- Why present corporate Governance systems emphasize on the role of audit committees, and their independence and also the role of independent directors?
- Would the increased role of independent directors in the future generate a conflict with companies’ managerial control?
- What do you understand by the concept of Corporate Socia responsibility?
- Do you believe it to be an important part of the core business strategy? If yes, elucidate with examples.
- What are the inherent and perceived benefits of Corporate Social Responsibility?
- Describe the meaning and your understanding of corporate Governance especially in Indian Context.
- Enumerate the best Corporate Governance practices in major economies.
- Explain the evolution of corporate Governances in India.
- Describe the role, responsibilities and evaluation of the board of directors of a company.
- Interpret transparency and accountability in terms of Corporate Governance.
- Describe the regulatory framework of Corporate Governance in India.