Here, we have provided the links containing the study materials, which will help you study and prepare for your MBA Customer Relationship Management 2020 edition examinations. Referring to the connections we’ve provided below and the links containing the study materials in PDF format, and the list of recommended books that we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you with further details that will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything quickly and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Download MBA Customer Relationship Management Study Materials
|Customer Relationship Management pdf Ebook free download||Download|
|Customer Relationship Management pdf file||Download|
|CRM lecture notes||Download|
|CRM Question Paper pdf||Download|
|Customer Relationship Management Text Book||Download|
|Customer Relationship Management PPT||Download|
- Jagdish Seth, et al: CRM
- Jill Dyche: THE CRM HANDBOOK: A BUSINESS GUIDE TO CRM, Addison Wesley Information technology Series.
- Kristin L. Anderson & Carol J Kerr: CRM
- Lita van Wel and Lamb’s Royakkers, ETHICAL ISSUES IN WEB DATA MINING, ETHICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 6: 129–140, 2004., Kluwer Academic Publishers, Netherlands
- Mark Sweiger, Mark R. Madsen, Jimmy Langston, Howard Lombard, CLICKSTREAM DATA WAREHOUSING, Wiley Computer Publishing, Singapore.
- Michael J. A. Berry, Gordon S. Linoff, DATA MINING TECHNIQUES: FOR MARKETING, SALES, AND CRM, Wiley Computer Publishing, Singapore.
- Michael J. A. Berry, Gordon S. Linoff, MASTERING DATA MINING: THE ART AND SCIENCE OF CRM, Wiley Computer Publishing, Singapore.
- Patrica 13. Ramaswamy, et al: HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW ON CRM
- Paul Greenberg: CRM AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT: CAPTURING AND KEEPING CUSTOMERS IN INTERNET REAL TIME
- Ralph Kimball, Margy Ross, THE DATA WAREHOUSE TOOL KIT, Wiley Computer Publishing, Singapore.
- Stanley A.Brown: CRM, John Wiley & Sons, Canada, Ltd.
- Alok Kumar Rai, CRM CONCEPT & CASES, Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi. 2011
- S. Shanmugasundaram, CRM, Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi, 2008
- Kaushik Mukherjee, CRM, Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi, 2008
- Jagdish Seth, et al,CRM
- V. Kumar & Werner J.,CRM, Willey India, 2008
- Bcrnd H Schmitt: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT: A Revolutionary Approach To Connecting With Your Customers.
- Gordon S. Linoff, Michael J. A. Berry, MINING THE WEB: TRANSFORMING CUSTOMER DATA, Wiley Computer Publishing, Singapore.
Unit – I
CRM concepts – Acquiring customers, – Customer loyalty and optimizing customer relationships – CRM defined – success factors, the three levels of Service/ Sales Profiling – Service Level Agreements (SLAs), creating and managing effective SLAs.
Unit – II
CRM in Marketing – One-to-one Relationship Marketing – Cross Selling & Up Selling – Customer Retention, Behaviour Prediction – Customer Profitability & Value Modeling, – Channel Optimization – Event-based marketing. – CRM and Customer Service – The Call Centre, Call Scripting – Customer Satisfaction Measurement.
Unit – III
Sales Force Automation – Sales Process, Activity, Contact- Lead and Knowledge Management – Field Force Automation. – CRM links in e-Business – E-Commerce and Customer Relationships on the Internet – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), – Supply Chain Management (SCM), – Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), – Partner Relationship Management (PRM).
Unit – IV
Analytical CRM – Managing and sharing customer data – Customer information databases – Ethics and legalities of data use – Data Warehousing and Data Mining concepts – Data analysis – Market Basket Analysis (MBA), Clickstream Analysis, Personalization, and Collaborative Filtering.
Unit – V
CRM Implementation – Defining success factors – Preparing a business plan requirements, justification and processes. – Choosing CRM tools – Defining functionalities – Homegrown versus out-sourced approaches – Managing customer relationships – conflict, complacency, Resetting the CRM strategy. Selling CRM internally – CRM development Team – Scoping and prioritizing -Development and delivery – Measurement.
- Elaborate in detail the job roles that participate in CRM development.
- What is the purpose of measuring Customer Relationship Management?
- Explain in detail the CRM Measurement frameworks.
- Write short notes on Customer Value Analysis.
- Briefly, highlight the relation of Balanced Scorecards in CRM.
- What are the attributes of a different CRM Measurement Framework?
- Explain in detail the complexity of CRM Measurement
- Briefly, explain prioritizing in CRM.
- Who should scope a CRM Project?
- Elaborate in detail the CRM Development success metrics.
- Explain in detail planning, construction, and deployment in a CRM project.
- Briefly, explain CRM delivery system.
- Elaborate in detail the CRM program timeline.
- How do you plan for CRM success?
- “Garbage in, garbage out”, Explain.
- Explain in detail the CRM team.