Global HR Practices: You can download the Study materials and notes for Global HR Practices in PDF files from the official website.
Global HR Practices Books
We have updated the Books and Study Materials for the fourth semester MBA examination. Candidates who are in search for the book for fourth semester MBA can check the official website. We have previously updated many books on fourth semester MBA. So candidates can select the books they want. In this article, we are going to focus on the subject Global HR Practices. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc. From the following MBA Global HR Practises Notes, you can get the complete Study Material in Single Download Link.
Global HR Practices Books 2018
A global human resources (HR) professional plays an essential role in the progress of not only the HR department but of the whole organization. Global human resource management, sometimes referred to as global HRM, is an umbrella term that encompasses all aspects of an organization's HR, payroll, and talent management processes operating on a worldwide scale. This is a pressure task job. To excel in this field, you need to have a broad knowledge of the subject and pleasant experience to handle the situation. Here we are going to provide you with all the necessary Books and study Materials which will help you in the preparation of the examination. We have also given the detailed syllabus so that you can follow according to that.
More Book Pdf: Human Resource Information System Pdf
MBA Global HR Practices Syllabus – 4th Semester
Unit – I
Introduction – Growth of International Business and Globalization – Operational Objectives and Means of Globalization in HR Perspective – Use of Balanced Score Card – Choosing an International Competitive Strategy – Forms of Operations.
Unit – II
HR Challenges & Opportunities – National Differences Facing Operations – Domestic & MNC Perspectives – Linkages among Countries – Governance of Operations – Individual and Company Concerns – Multicultural orientation to employees – Research and documentation Orientation in Global organizations – Ethical and Socially Responsible Behavior – Careers in International Business
Unit – III
HR Policies and Operations in a Global Setting – Distinctive Features of HR Functions -Planning, Organizing, Directing & Control – Operations – Manpower Planning to Separations in a Global Set-up – Staffing – Skill & Knowledge Development – Incentives & Compensation Package – Motivational Systems – Reporting Relationships – Performance Appraisal Systems – Employee Empowerment – Value systems – Shared Corporate Culture and Grievance Handling – Reactive & Proactive Mechanisms
Unit – IV
Change Management Model – Appreciating Change – Industry Analysis – Business Models – Mobilizing Support – Executing Change – Building Change Capability – Leadership and Change – Diversity as Enhancer of Learning and Effectiveness Within Groups and Organizations – HR to Develop Global Organisational Learning Systems.
Unit – V
Quality Performance in Knowledge-Based Organizations – Technology – Behavioral & Technical – Universal Quality Standards & HRM – Eastern Management Thought for Global Management -Commitment, Quality, and Stress-Free Work Life.
MBA Global HR Practices Notes Pdf
|global hr practices Lecture Notes||Download|
|global hr practices pdf||Download|
|global human resource management ppt||Download|
|global hr practices Question Paper||Download|
Suggested Books for MBA Global HR Practices
- Punnett Betty Jane, INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVES ON ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, M.E. Sharpe,
- Monir Tayeb, INTERNATIONAL HRM, Oxford University Press,
- Dowling & Welch, INTERNATIONAL HRM: MANAGING PEOPLE IN MULTINATIONAL CONTEXT, Cengage Learning, NewDelhi,
- Bray, P, Do you know what you want?, Sunday Times, KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SUPPLEMENT, 25 April, p.15.
- Cardy, Robert L. “Future-Oriented and Organizational-Level Approaches to Job Analysis.” In K.P. Carson (Chair) Future Directions in Job Analysis. Symposium presented at the Annual Conference of the Society FOR INDUSTRIAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYChology, San Francisco.
- Gourlay, S. Knowledge MANAGEMENT, AND HRM, CRONERS EMPLOYEE RELATIONS (REVIEW), MArch, Issue 8, pp. 21–27.
- Katz, Daniel, and Robert L. Kahn. The SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY OF ORGANIZATIONS. New York: John Wiley.
- MILLER, Janice, S., and Cardy, Robert, TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGING PEOPLE: KEEPING THE “HUMAN” IN HUMAN RESOURCES, Journal of Labour research,
- Probst, S Raub, and Kai RoMHARDT ADAPTED FROM MANAGIng KNOWLEDGE BUILDING BLOCKS FOR SUCcess, John Wiley.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Globalisation influences the International business environment?
- What are the problems faced by the International business?
- What is a need for entering into International business?
- How does the International business differ from the domestic business?
- How do the Inter-country differences affect the growth of the International business?
- Give an account of the various forces that contribute towards the globalization of the economy?
- Globalisation is a milestone in the Internationalisation of the Business‘ – Comment on the statement.
- Explain the growth in the international business scenario of the various economic nations.
- Explain the strategies followed in globalizing the business.
- What do you mean by a Balanced Scorecard? Where is it used?
- Explain the utility of Balanced Scorecard in the strategic management.
- Describe the applications of Balanced Scorecard in the International Business.
- Explain the different perspectives based on which the balanced scorecard is developed.
- How is Scorecard used in evolving the strategic HR?
- Explain the criteria to determine and develop the HR Scorecard.
- Does the HR Scorecard provide the base for developing a strategic HR for International Business? Explain.
- Explain the values of strategic HR as viewed in the International HRM.
- Give an account of the linkage established between people, strategy, and performance through the HR Scorecard.
- Describe the significance of HR Scorecard in strategic International HRM.
We have provided Global HR Practices Books & Notes in PDF for Fourth Semester. Any University student can download the given Global HR Practices Notes and Study material, or you can buy Global HR Practices Books online also. The textbooks are available in pdf files on the official website, or you can purchase it directly. Candidates can get the notes from the site and start preparing for the examination.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Global HR Practices Books.