Global Marketing Management: You can download the Study materials and notes for Global Marketing Management in PDF files from the official website.
Global Marketing Management Books
Candidates can check the official website for the Books and Study Materials for the fourth semester MBA examination. There are a lot of subjects from which you can select from. In this article, we are focusing on the subject Global Marketing Management. You can get the Books and the Study Materials in Pdf format from the official website in a single file. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc. This course is intended to provide knowledge of marketing management in the international scenario.
Global Marketing Management Books 2018
The method of conceptualizing and then conveying a final product or service worldwide with the hopes of reaching the international marketing community. Properglobal marketing can catapult a company to the next level if they do it correctly. This is called global Marketing Management. It is a worldwide scale adjusting or taking commercial advantage of global operational differences, similarities, and opportunities to meet global objectives. To be the best in this field, you need to have reliable knowledge about the subject. This is the first step for that. We are proving you with the all necessary books and Study Materials which will help you prepare well for your exams. We also have given the detailed syllabus of the subject so that you can adjust according to that.
More Book Pdf: Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management Notes
MBA arketing Management Syllabus- 4th Semester
Unit – I
The international marketing environment – Political and legal systems – Multilateral and Geographical Groupings – Culture and Business Customs – Economic and Financial dimensions.
Unit – II
Understanding the global consumer market – Scope and challenges of international marketing – Assessing international market opportunities – Marketing Research.
Unit – III
International marketing management – Planning and organization – Market entry strategies – Export, joint ventures, and direct investments.
Unit – IV
Global product management – standardization vs. differentiation – Product planning and development – Marketing industrial products and services globally – Pricing for international markets.
Unit – V
Global logistics management – International distribution systems – Global advertising and promotional strategies – Sales management – Developing marketing strategies and programs for international markets.
MBA Global Marketing Management pdf Notes
|marketing management pdf Ebook free download||Download|
|marketing management Text Book||Download|
|global marketing ppt||Download|
|marketing management question paper for MBA||Download|
|arketing Management lecture notes||Download|
Suggested Books for MBA arketing Management
- Daniels, Radebaugh & Sullivan, GLOBALIZATION, AND BUSINESS, Prentice-Hall India,
- Kiefer Lee & Steve Carter, GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT, OU Press, 2009
- Masaaki & Helsen, GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT, John Willey & Sons Inc, 2004
- Micheal R.Czinkota and IIkka A.Ronkainen, GLOBAL MARKETING, CENGAGE Learning, 2007
- Philip R.Cateora and John L.Graham, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING, Irwin McGraw-HilL
- R. Srinivasan, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING, Prentice-Hall India Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 2008
- Terpstra & Sarathy, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING, Thomson Press002
Frequently Asked Questions
- Explain the criteria for selection of channel members in international markets
- There is a recent trend that Indian firms are becoming multinationals. Indicate possible changes in strategic marketing behavior they should follow for smooth sailing in the global market.
- A medium-sized Indian beauty products firm is facing international competition for the first time as its government opens up its national market to foreign competitors and What are its competitive options?
- What are the reasons for the highly positive response for the first batch of products?
- What was the reason for the feeble response for the second batch of product?
- Why Mr. Pratap failed in this project?
- Define services. What are the characteristics of services?
- Examine the factors influencing the decisions for having a standardized vis-à-vis customized advertisement with suitable examples. Which one would you prefer and why?
- What are the factors influencing globalization of services?
- What are the challenges in the global market?
- Explain the process of marketing communication in international context.
- What are the factors influencing the success of a global service firm?
- What aspects of the marketing environment in Russia made it challenging to open Gold’s Gym?
- Distinguish between indirect and direct marketing channels in the international market.
- What is the primary marketing strategy of Gold’s Gym?
- In what ways is a relationship perspective essential to the success of Gold’s Gym?
- What do future marketing environment trends you think represent opportunities or threats to the success of Gold’s Gym?
All the necessary materials are updated on the official website. So without further delay candidates can download the Notes and Study Materials in Pdf format for free or you can purchase the books directly also. Make full use of the Study Materials which are given because that will be handy while preparing. Make sure that you share this link with your friends so that this will be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Global Marketing Management. Books.