International Trade And Finance: You can download the Study materials and notes for International Trade And Finance in PDF files from the official website.
International Trade And Finance Books
The Books and Study Materials for the fourth semester MBA examination are now updated on the official website. Candidates can check the website and download the Notes and Materials in Pdf format. We have updated several books of the fourth semester MBA from which you can choose. In this article, we are focusing on the subject of International Trade And Finance. Trade finance is the funding of international trade by importers, exporters, banks, financiers, insurers, export credit agencies, and service providers. These notes will help fast understanding of the fundamentals of International Trade and Finance.
International Trade And Finance Books 2018
International trade financing is required mainly to get funds to carry out international trade operations. Depending on the types and attributes of funding, there are five principal methods of transactions in international trade. They are Prepayment, Letter of Credit, Drafts, Consignment, and Open account. Trade finance signifies financing for business, and it affects both domestic and international trade activities. A trade transaction needs a seller of goods and services as well as a customer. Various mediators such as banks and financial institutions can promote these transactions by financing the trade. To excel in this field, you need to have broad knowledge about the subject. for that, we are providing you with the best books and Study Materials so that you can prepare for the test very well.
MBA International Trade and Finance Syllabus – 4th Semester
Unit – I
International Trade –Benefits – Basis of International Trade Foreign Trade and Economic Growth – Balance of Trade – Balance of Payment – Current Trends in India – Barriers to International Trade – Indian EXIM Policy.
Unit – II
Export and Import Finance: Special need for Finance in International Trade – INCO Terms (FOB, CIF, etc.,) – Payment Terms – Letters of Credit – Pre Shipment and Post Shipment Finance – Fortfaiting – Deferred Payment Terms – EXIM Bank – ECGC and its schemes – Import Licensing – Financing methods for import of Capital goods.
Unit – III
Foreign Exchange Markets – Spot Prices and Forward Prices Factors influencing Exchange rates – The effects of Exchange rates in Foreign Trade – Tools for hedging against Exchange rate variations – Forward, Futures and Currency options – FEMA Determination of Foreign Exchange rate and Forecasting – Law of one price – PPP theory – Interest Rate Parity – Exchange rate Forecasting.
Unit – IV
Export Trade Documents: Financial Documents – Bill of Exchange – Type – Commercial Documents – Proforma, Commercial, Consular, Customs, Legalized Invoice, Certificate of Origin Certificate Value, Packing List, Weight Certificate, Certificate of Analysis and Quality, Certificate of Inspection, Health certificate. Transport Documents – Bill of Lading, Airway Bill, Postal Receipt, Multimodal Transport Document. Risk Covering Document: Insurance Policy, Insurance Cover Note. Official Document: Export Declaration Forms, GR Form, PP From, COD Form, Softer Forms, Export Certification, GSPS – UPCDC Norms.
Unit – V
Export Promotion Schemes – Government Organizations Promoting Exports – Export Incentives: Duty Exemption – IT Concession – Marketing Assistance – EPCG, DEPB – Advance License – Other efforts I Export Promotion – EPZ – EQU – SEZ, and Export House.
MBA International Trade and Finance Lecture Notes pdf
|handbook of international trade and finance pdf||Download|
|international trade finance MBA notes pdf||Download|
|international trade and finance book||Download|
|international trade finance ppt||Download|
|international trade finance Question Paper||Download|
Suggested Books for MBA International Trade and Finance
- Jeevanandam. C, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, M/s Sultan & Chand, Delhi, 2008
- Sumathi Varma, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, Ane, Delhi, 2010
- Finance and International Trade, Institute of Export, 2nd Edition 2001
- Principles of International Trade and Payments, Briggs .P, Blackwells 1st Edition 1994
- Finance of International Trade, Watson A.J.W, Bankers Books 5th Edition 1997
- Uniform Customs and Practices for Documentary Credits (UCP 5000), ICC United Kingdom
- Guide to Documentary Credit Operations for UCP 500
Frequently Asked Questions
- Briefly Explain the General provisions of Export of Promotion Schemes
- Discuss briefly the advance authorization schemes
- Give a short note on Special Economic Schemes.
- What are the Financial and fiscal incentives to exporters in India?
- Discuss the Promotional measures of EXIM policy 2004-20091. Give a short note on Foreign market participants.
- Describe the determinants of exchange rates.
- Discuss the Financial Instruments used in the market.
- What are the factors influence the exchange rate?
- Briefly, explain the method of Hedging with Forwards
- How to hedge with futures?
- Discuss the advantage and disadvantages of the hedging with forwarding contracts and futures contracts.
- Discuss option contracts. How to hedge with options contract?
- What is the objective of FEMA?
- Give detailed note the FERA and FEMA.
- What are the main features of FEMA?
- Explain the Provisions of FEMA
- Discuss the adjudication and appeal procedures under FEMA
- Explain the Short run foreign exchange rate forecasting tools.
- Compare and contrast Long-term and medium-term foreign exchange rate forecasting tools
- Write a note on banking crises and currency crises.
- Discuss the basic forecasting models.
We have updated all the necessary materials which are needed for the preparation for the fourth semester MBA examination. So candidates can download the articles from the official website in Pdf format for free or purchase it directly. Make sure that you share this link with your friends so that these books will be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on International Trade and Finance Books.