MBA Production And Operations Management: You can download the Study materials and notes for MBA Production And Operations Management in PDF files from the official website.
- MBA Production And Operations Management Books
- Production And Operations Management Books 2018
- MBA Production and Operation Management Syllabus in Detailed Structure
- Production and Operation Management pdf for MBA Students
- Suggested MBA Production and Operation Management books – 2nd Sem
- Frequently Asked Questions
MBA Production And Operations Management Books
We are informing you that we have updated the books and the study materials which are needed for the examination for the MBA second semester. The subject is Production and Management Operations. It took some time for us to collect the whole data and study materials so that it will be lighter for the candidates to prepare for their examination. Now the books and Study Materials are available on the official website. Operations management is an area of management involved with designing and managing the process of production and redesigning business methods in the production of goods or service.
Production And Operations Management Books 2018
Production and Operations Management is described as the method which molds the inputs/resources of industry into final goods by a set of defined, verified and repeatable policies. By policies, we refer to the commands that add value to the final result. The value added can be in various dimensions, but the industrial set-up is mostly involved with the duo of quality and throughput. Here, our goal is to give you the excellent books and study materials so that you can excel in your examinations. We have provided with the best authors and with their best books. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics and many.
MBA Production and Operation Management Syllabus in Detailed Structure
Operations and Productivity: Operations Functions and Evolution of POM; Framework for Managing Operations; Operations Strategy; Trends in Operations Management
Product and Process Design: Product Development; Product Design Tools; Design of Services; Flexible Manufacturing; Systems; Process Design: Types of Process, Modern Production Technologies; Process Reengineering.
Capacity Design: Capacity Management; Economies and Diseconomies of Scale and Learning Curve; Capacity Strategies;
Facility Location: Location Strategy and its Importance; Factors influencing Plant Location; Globalization; Location SelectionModels
Layout Design: Layout Planning; Layout Types; Design of Product and Process Layouts; Job Design; Work Measurement
Inventory Management: Basic Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) Model; Quantity Discount Models; Spare Parts Inventory; Material Resources Planning; Manufacturing Resource Planning; Purchasing Objectives
Operations Planning and Scheduling Systems: Aggregate Planning and its Process; Master Scheduling; Aggregate Planning for Service Organizations; Operating Schedules; Sequencing Rules; Optimized Production Technology and Synchronous Manufacturing; Just in Time (JIT) Manufacturing System; Basics of SCM and ERP.
Production and Operation Management pdf for MBA Students
|production and operations management notes for MBA pdf||Download|
|production and operation management notes Pdf||Download|
|production and operation management Text Book||Download|
|production and operation management Model Question Paper||Download|
|MBA production and operation management Lecture Notes||Download|
Suggested MBA Production and Operation Management books – 2nd Sem
- Production and Operations Management by Everette E. Adam, Jr. Ronald J. Ebert; Publisher: Prentice Hall of India
- Production and Operations Management by N.G. Nair; Publisher: Tata Mc. Graw Hill
- Production and Operations Management by Panneerselvam R; Publisher: Prentice Hall of India
- Operations Management by Shafer Scott M; Publisher: John Wiley
- Succeeding in Project-Driven Organizations by Knutson Joan; Publisher: John Wiley
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do you understand by operation and production management?
- Define operation processes and explain its key components.
- Discus the various stages in the evolution of production and operation management discipline
- What is the strategic perspective of operation and production management?
- What are the future trends in production and operation management?
- How will environmental issues impact on the future of production and operations?
- What is the function of a Production manager? Is this function different from the function of a marketing manager?
- Define the term “forecasting” What is its purpose? Describe the uses and limitations
of the weighted moving average method of forecasting
- Discuss critically the different models of forecasting.
- What are the possible consequences if a large-scale firm places its product in the market without having estimated the demand for its product?
- Explain the regression method of demand forecasting.
Above we have provided with the best authors and their books for your convenience for the preparation for the examination, and we have provided the best study materials. Candidates can download the books and Study Materials online or Purchase them directly. Makes sure that you use these books and materials correctly and significantly so that you can pass the exam with ease. Don't forget to share this website with your friends so that it can be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Organizational Behaviour Books.