Rural Marketing: You can download the Study materials and notes for Rural Marketing in PDF files from the official website.
Rural Marketing Books
Candidates can download the Books and Study materials for the fourth semester MBA examination from the official website. In this article, we are concentrating on the subject Rural Market. Successful rural marketing calls for a review of the rural marketing environment, generating a proper understanding of the nature and profile of rural consumers, creating the right products to appeal to them, and adopting suitable media as well as appropriate strategies for communication and distribution.
Rural Marketing Books 2018
The Rural Marketing relates to the actions undertaken by the marketers to promote the people, living in rural areas to change their purchasing power into an adequate demand for the goods, services and making these accessible in the rural areas, with the aim to enhance their standard of living and achieving the organization’s objective. It is a two-way process. Urban to Rural and Rural to Urban. The marketers have significant responsibilities in this type of job. They have to search the problem of rural and come up with an idea to fix that. A lot of studies is needed to be done in according to this type of job. Here we are going to give you the Books and Study Materials which will help you in this. We are also providing the detailed syllabus which you can follow while studying.
MBA Rural Marketing Syllabus- 4th Sem
Unit – I
Rural Economy – Rural-Urban disparities-policy interventions required – Rural face to Reforms – The Development exercises in the last few decades.
Unit – II
Rural Marketing – Concept and Scope – Nature of rural markets – attractiveness of rural markets – Rural Vs. Urban Marketing – Characteristics of Rural consumers – Buying decision process – Rural Marketing Information System – Potential and size of the Rural Markets.
Unit – III
Selection of Markets – Product Strategy – Product mix Decisions – Competitive product strategies for rural markets.
Unit – IV
Pricing strategy – pricing policies – innovative pricing methods for rural markets – promotion strategy – appropriate media – Designing right promotion mix – promotional
Unit – V
Distribution – Logistics Management – Problems encountered – a selection of appropriate channels – New approaches to reach out rural markets – Electronic couple applications.
MBA Rural Marketing Notes Pdf Download
|MBA Rural Marketing Lecture Notes||Download|
|Rural marketing book pdf||Download|
|MBA Rural Marketing Question Paper||Download|
|MBA Rural Marketing Question Papers with Answers||Download|
Suggested Books for MBA Rural Marketing
- Balaram Dogra & Karminder Ghuman, RURAL MARKETING: CONCEPT & CASES, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company, New Delhi, 2008
- A.K. Singh & S. Pandey, RURAL MARKETING: INDIAN PERSPECTIVE, New Age International Publishers, 2007
- CSG Krishnamacharya & Laitha Ramakrishna, – RURAL MARKETING, Pearson Education Asia. 2009
- Philip Kotler, MARKETING MANAGEMENT, Prentice – Hall India Ltd. New Delhi
- Agarwal A.N, INDIAN ECONOMY, Vikas Publication, New Delhi.
- Ruddar Dutt Sundaram, INDIAN ECONOMY, Tata McGraw Hill. Publishers, New Delhi
- James A. Anderson AND JAMES A. NARUS AND (2004), BUSINESS MARKET MANagement, Pearson Education Asia PVT. LTD, SINGAPORE, 2004
- RAM KISHAN Y. Rural & Agricultural marketing, JaICO PUBLISHING HOUSE, MUMBAI, 2004.
- Risley, George, Modern Industrial Marketing, Mc Grew Hill, New York, 1970,
- Rural Marketing, R.V. Badi & N.V.Badi, Himalaya Publishing House, 2004
- SaLES AND DISTRIBution Management, Text and Cases, Krishna K. Havaldar & VASANT M. CAVALE, THE MC GRAW-HILL COMPANIES, 2009
- S Neelamegham, Marketing in India, Vikas public house ltd., Delhi, 2004.
We have provided all the necessary things which are needed for the preparation for the examination. So, without further delay candidates can download the files in pdf format and start preparing for the exam. Make sure that you refer the sample problems in the books so you can get an extra knowledge about the subject and share this link to your friends so that this can be helpful for them.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Rural Marketing.