Mobile Computing: You can download the Study materials and notes for Mobile Computing in PDF files from the official website.
Mobile Computing Books
Candidates who are on a hunt for the books and the Study Materials for the Fourth year B-tech examination can check the official website. We have updated Notes and Study Materials for various subjects for the third year. Candidates can choose from them which they want. In this article, we are focusing on the subject of Mobile Computing. Mobile computing is the collection of IT technologies, products, services, and operational policies and procedures that allow end users to gain access to computation, information, and relevant resources and capabilities while mobile.
Mobile Computing Books 2018
Mobile computing is the concept that users can concoct data or perform digital assignments on mobile devices. This broad category of operations is made possible by numerous innovations in information technology over the last decade. Mobile computing begins with the actual hardware inside a smartphone. A microprocessor controls mobile computing, and memory chips provide for data storage. A radio frequency element manages power sourcing, and other proprietary telecom technology transmits outgoing signals and receives incoming messages from a 3G or 4G wireless network. Here, we are giving you the best books and Study materials so that you will face no difficulty in the examination. We are offering the detailed syllabus of the subject so that you can prepare according to that. Candidates can use these books for their studying process, so it will be easy for them to understand.
Mobile Computing Syllabus- B.Tech 4th Year
Introduction: Mobile Communications, Mobile Computing – Paradigm, Promises/Novel Applications, and Impediments and Architecture; Mobile and Handheld Devices, Limitations of
Mobile and Handheld Devices. GSM – Services, System Architecture, Radio Interfaces, Protocols, Localization, Calling, Handover, Security, New Data Services, GPRS.
(Wireless) Medium Access Control (MAC): Motivation for a specialized MAC (Hidden and exposed terminals, Near and far terminals), SDMA, FDMA, TDMA, CDMA, Wireless LAN/(IEEE 802.11)
Mobile Network Layer: IP and Mobile IP Network Layers, Packet Delivery and Handover Management, Location Management, Registration, Tunneling and Encapsulation, Route Optimization, DHCP.
Mobile Transport Layer: Conventional TCP/IP Protocols, Indirect TCP, Snooping TCP, Mobile TCP, Other Transport Layer Protocols for Mobile Networks. Database Issues: Database Hoarding & Caching Techniques, Client-Server Computing & Adaptation, Transactional Models, Query processing, Data Recovery Process & QoS Issues.
Data Dissemination and Synchronization: Communications Asymmetry, Classification of Data Delivery Mechanisms, Data Dissemination, Broadcast Models, Selective Tuning and Indexing Methods, Data Synchronization – Introduction, Software, and Protocols.
Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs): Introduction, Applications & Challenges of a MANET, Routing, Classification of Routing Algorithms, Algorithms such as DSR, AODV, DSDV, etc. , Mobile Agents, Service Discovery. Protocols and Platforms for Mobile Computing: WAP, Bluetooth, XML, J2ME, Java Card, PalmOS, Windows CE, SymbianOS, Linux for Mobile Devices, Android.
Mobile Computing Notes for B.tech CSE Pdf
|Mobile Computing Pdf Free Download||Download|
|Mobile Computing Notes Pdf||Download|
|Mobile Computing Lecture Notes||Download|
|Mobile Computing PPT||Download|
|Mobile Computing Question Paper||Download|
- Jochen Schiller, “Mobile Communications,” Addison-Wesley, Second Edition, 2009.
- Raj Kamal, “Mobile Computing,” Oxford University Press, 2007, ISBN: 0195686772
- Asoke K TALUKDER, HASAN AHMED, Roopa R YAVAPAI, “Mobile Computing, Technology Applications and Service Creation” Second Edition, Mc Graw Hill.
- Uwe Hansmann, Lother Merk, Martin S. Nicklaus, Thomas Stober, “Principles of Mobile Computing,” Second Edition, Springer.
- “GENESIS : Personal Communication Device”. GENESIS 191A321 Document, 1993.
- “Intelligent Vehicle Highway Systems Projects.” Department of Transportation, Minnesota Document, March 1994.
- “Intelligent Transportation Systems Projects”. Department of Transportation, Minnesota Document, January 1995.
- J. Arlook and Randall Jones. “Tracking IVHS: Where It is and Where It is Going.” In Geo-Information Systems^ November/December 1993.
- D. Barbara and T. Imielinski. “Sleepers and Workaholics: Caching Strategies in Mobile Environments.” In Proc. of SIGMOD Conference on Management of Data, pages 1-12. ACM, 1994.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discuss the protocol architecture of GSM.
- What are the functions of authentication and encryption in GSM?
- What are the motivations for a specialized MAC? Discuss in detail the multiple access with collision avoidance techniques
- Explain the requirements of mobile IP.
- Explain how tunneling works in general and especially for mobile IP using IP in-IP, minimal, and generic routing encapsulation respectively. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of these three methods.
- Explain the concept behind the traditional TCP. What are the improvements that are made to the classical TCP?
- Why do we go for ITCP? What the advantages and disadvantages of it.
- Explain the operation of selective tuning and indexing techniques.
- Describe domain-dependent specific rules for data synchronization.
- Explain the WML script used in mobile devices.
- Discuss MAC layer Bluetooth system.
We have provided the best books and study materials for the preparation for the fourth year B-tech Examination. The candidates who are going to attend the exam can download the books from the official website and start preparing for the examination. Make sure that you share this website with your friends so that it can be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Mobile Computing Books.