Python Programming: You can download the Study materials and notes for Python Programming in PDF files from the official website.
Python Programming Books
All the Books and Study materials for the B-tech program have been updated on the official website. Candidates can choose the Books they want and start preparing for the examination. Here we are going to discuss Python Programming. Python is a computer scripting language like PHP, Perl, Ruby and so much more. It can be practiced for web programming. Python can be translated to binary code like java.
Python Programming Books 2018
Python is a computer programming language like C++, Java, .Net etc. Like all other languages python is powerful, high-level object-oriented language. The careers in the field are vast. Python can be used for developing Android applications using Kivy. Python offers many choices for web development. To become a Python developer, you need to have a broad knowledge of the language and enough practice to create a programme. The chances are high for python developers these days. Every day new Android applications are released by developers. Earlier we had to code in java which is difficult. But by using Python, it is effortless to create an Android app. Here we are providing you with the best Books and Study Materials for Python Programming language. The detailed syllabus is available on the web so that candidates can follow according to that and excel in this field.
Python Programming Syllabus- 1st Sem
UNIT – I:
Introduction: History of Python, Need for Python Programming, Applications Basics of Python Programming Using the REPL(Shell), Running Python Scripts, Variables, Assignment, Keywords, Input-Output, Indentation.
UNIT – II:
Types, Operators, and Expressions: Types – Integers, Strings, Booleans; Operators- Arithmetic Operators, Comparison (Relational) Operators, Assignment Operators, Logical Operators, Bitwise Operators, Membership Operators, Identity Operators, Expressions and order of evaluations Control Flow- if, if-elif-else, for, while break, continue, pass
UNIT – III:
Data Structures Lists – Operations, Slicing, Methods; Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries, Sequences. Comprehensions.
UNIT – IV:
Functions – Defining Functions, Calling Functions, Passing Arguments, Keyword Arguments, Default Arguments, Variable-length arguments, Anonymous Functions, Fruitful Functions (Function Returning Values), Scope of the Variables in a Function- Global and Local Variables. Modules: Creating modules, import statement, from. Import statement, namespacing, Python packages, Introduction to PIP, Installing Packages via PIP, Using Python Packages
UNIT – V:
Object-Oriented Programming OOP in Python: Classes, ‘ self-variable’, Methods, Constructor Method, Inheritance, Overriding Methods, Data hiding, Error, and Exceptions: Difference between an error and Exception, Handling Exception, try except for block, Raising Exceptions, User Defined Exceptions
UNIT – VI:
Brief Tour of the Standard Library – Operating System Interface – String Pattern Matching, Mathematics, Internet Access, Dates and Times, Data Compression, Multithreading, GUI Programming, Turtle Graphics Testing: Why testing is required ?, Basic concepts of testing, Unit testing in Python, Writing Test cases, Running Tests.
• Making Software easily right out of the box.
• Experience with an interpreted Language.
• To build software for real needs.
• Prior Introduction to testing software
Python Programming Notes Pdf Download
|Python tutorial pdf with exercises||Download|
|python programming book pdf||Download|
|learn python free Pdf||Download|
|python programming Question Paper||Download|
List of Reference Books for Phyton Programming- 2nd Year
- Python Programming: A Modern Approach, Vamsi Kurama, Pearson
- Learning Python, Mark Lutz, Orielly
- Think Python, Allen Downey, Green Tea Press
- Core Python Programming, W.Chun, Pearson.
- Introduction to Python, Kenneth A. Lambert, Cengage
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are IDLE usability features?
- Explain about keywords used in Python.
- What are the four built-in numeric data types in Python? Explain.
- Describe Python jump statements with examples.
- Explain in detail about dictionaries in Python.
- Discuss tuples in Python.
- Describe anonymous functions examples.
- Why use modules? How to structure a program?
- Explain creating classes in Python with examples.
- Define error and exception. Distinguish between these two features.
- Why is testing required? Explain in detail.
- Explain the following: i) Calendar module ii) Synchronizing threads
- Discuss variables and assignments.
- Explain about IDLE startup details.
- What are Python assignment operators? Explain.
- Explain about iteration statements with examples.
- Discuss immutable constraints and frozen sets.
- What are built-in dictionary functions? Explain. (7M)
- Distinguish between local and global variables with examples.
- Briefly, discuss Python packages.
- Explain about handling an exception.
- Describe data hiding and constructors.
- Explain about writing test cases and running tests.
- Explain the following: i) TopLevel widgets ii) Scale widget
We have provided all the necessary materials which are needed for the preparation for your examination. Candidates can download the Books and Study materials for free in Pdf format or can purchase it directly. So without further delay candidates can download the files from the web so that they have sufficient time to prepare for the examination. Practice as many programmes as you can, because the program matters more than the theory. Make sure that you share this link with your friend sot that these books will be beneficial for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Python Programming Books.