Software Testing Methodologies: You can download the Study materials and notes for Software Testing Methodologies in PDF files from the official website.
Software Testing Methodologies Books
Candidates who are on a hunt for the books and the Study Materials for the third year B-tech examination can check the official website. We have updated Notes and Study Materials for various subjects for the third year. Candidates can choose from them which they want. In this article, we are focusing on the subject of Software Testing Methodologies. Software Testing Methodology is referred to as strategies, and testing types used to verify that the Application Under Test meets client expectations. Test Methodologies cover functional and non-functional testing to validate the AUT.
Software Testing Methodologies Books 2018
Testing is the method of evaluating a system or its components with the intention to find whether it meets the stipulated requirements or not. Testing is executing a system to identify any gaps, errors, or missing elements is contrary to the actual conditions. Here, we are giving you the best books and Study materials so that you will face no difficulty in the examination. We are offering the detailed syllabus of the subject so that you can prepare according to that. Candidates can use these books for their studying process, so it will be easy for them to understand.
Software Testing Methodologies Syllabus- B.Tech 3rd Year
Fundamentals of various testing methodologies.
• Describe the principles and procedures for designing test cases.
• Provide support for debugging methods.
• Acts as the reference for software testing techniques and strategies.
Introduction: Purpose of Testing, Dichotomies, Model for Testing, Consequences of Bugs, Taxonomy of Bugs. Flow graphs and Path testing: Basics Concepts of Path Testing, Predicates, Path Predicates and Achievable Paths, Path Sensitizing, Path Instrumentation, Application of Path Testing.
Transaction Flow Testing: Transaction Flows, Transaction Flow Testing Techniques. Data flow testing: Basics of Dataflow Testing, Strategies in Dataflow Testing, Application of Dataflow Testing.
Domain Testing: Domains and Paths, Nice & Ugly Domains, Domain testing, Domains and Interfaces Testing, Domain and Interface Testing, Domains and Testability. Paths, Path products, and Regular expressions: Path Products & Path Expression, Reduction Procedure, Applications, Regular Expressions & Flow Anomaly Detection.
Syntax Testing: Why What and How, A Grammar for formats, Test Case Generation, Implementation and Application and Testability Tips. Logic-Based Testing: Overview, Decision Tables, Path Expressions, KV Charts, and Specifications.
UNIT – V:
State, State Graphs, and Transition Testing: State Graphs, Good & Bad State Graphs, State Testing, and Testability Tips. Graph Matrices and Application:-Motivational overview, matrix of graph, relations, power of a matrix, node reduction algorithm.
Software Testing Tools: Introduction to Testing, Automated Testing, Concepts of Test Automation, Introduction to list of tools like Win runner, Load Runner, JMeter, About Win Runner ,Using Win runner, Mapping the GUI, Recording Test, Working with Test, Enhancing Test, Checkpoints, Test Script Language, Putting it all together, Running and Debugging Tests, Analyzing Results, Batch Tests, Rapid Test Script Wizard.
• Understand the necessary testing procedures.
• Able to support in generating test cases and test suites.
Ready to test the applications manually by applying different testing methods and
• Apply tools to resolve the problems in the Real-time environment.
Software Testing Methodologies Lecture Notes
|software testing methodologies by Boris beizer pdf||Download|
|software testing methodologies Aditya engineering college||Download|
|Software testing methodologies ppt||Download|
|Software testing methodologies Question Paper||Download|
|Software Testing Methodologies Notes Pdf||Download|
List of Reference Books for Software Testing Methodologies
- Software testing techniques – Boris Beizer, Dreamtech, second edition.
- Software Testing- Yogesh Singh, Cambridge
- The Craft of software testing – Brian Marick, Pearson Education.
- Software Testing, 3rd edition, P.C. Jorgensen, Auerbach Publications (Dist.by SPD).
- Software Testing, N.Chauhan, Oxford University Press.
- Introduction to Software Testing, P.Ammann&J.Offutt, Cambridge Univ.Press.
- Effective methods of Software Testing, Perry, John Wiley, 2nd Edition, 1999.
- Software Testing Concepts and Tools, P.NageswaraRao, dream tech Press
- Win Runner in simple steps by Hakeem Shittu, 2007 Genixpress.
- Foundations of Software Testing, D.Graham& Others, Cengage Learning
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discuss Myths related software testing and its facts.
- Explain the life cycle of Bug.
- How to verify high-level decision? Discuss briefly.
- A program calculates the GCD of three numbers in the range [1, 50]. Design test cases for this program using BVC, robust testing, and worst-case testing methods.
- Explain in detail about Cyclomatic Complexity. Illustrate with an example.
- Write and explain about Top-down integration testing.
- Discuss about Selective Retest Technique.
- What is the need for minimizing test cases in a project? Illustrate with an example.
- What is Six Sigma? Explain briefly.
- List and explain various guidelines for Automated testing.
- What is the procedure for performing thread-based integration testing? Discuss briefly.
All the necessary materials are updated on the official website for the candidates. So without further delay candidates can download the Notes and Study Materials in Pdf Format and start preparing for the exam. You can download the files in Pdf format for free or purchase it directly. Make sure that you cover the whole topics in the syllabus so that you can score good marks in the examination. Don't forget to share this link with your friend so that this will be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Software Testing Methodologies Books.