Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the MBA 4th Sem Global Marketing Management. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials in PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
MBA 4th Sem Global Marketing Management
This program focuses on providing knowledge in management of marketing – internationally. This enables and makes possible for a student to appreciate the difficulties one faces in an international marketing situation. Global Marketing is “Marketing on a worldwide scale reconciling or taking commercial advantage of global operational differences, similarities, and opportunities in order to meet global objectives”.
Download Global Marketing Management Study Materials
|Global marketing management pdf Ebook free download||Download|
|Global marketing management Text Book||Download|
|global marketing ppt||Download|
|Global marketing management question paper for mba||Download|
|Global Marketing Management lecture notes||Download|
- Daniels, Raderbaugh & Sulliva, GLOBALIZATION, AND BUSINESS, Prentice-Hall India,
- Kiefer Lee & Steve Carter, GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT, OU Press, 2009
- Masaaki & Helsen, GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT, John Willey & sons Inc, 2004
- Micheal R.Czinkota and IIkka A.Ronkainen, GLOBAL MARKETING, CENGAGE Learning, 2007
- Philip R.Cateora and John L.Graham, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING, Irwin McGraw-HilL
- R. Srinivasan, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING, Prentice-Hall India Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 2008
- Terpstra & Sarathy, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING, Thomson Press002
Unit – I
The international marketing environment – Political and legal systems – Multilateral and Geographical Groupings – Culture and Business Customs – Economic and Financial dimensions.
Unit – II
Understanding the global consumer market – Scope and challenges of international marketing – Assessing international market opportunities – Marketing Research.
Unit – III
International marketing management – Planning and organization – Market entry strategies – Export, joint ventures, and direct investments.
Unit – IV
Global product management – standardization vs. differentiation – Product planning and development – Marketing industrial products and services globally – Pricing for international markets.
Unit – V
Global logistics management – International distribution systems – Global advertising and promotional strategies – Sales management – Developing marketing strategies and programs for international markets.
- What do future marketing environment trends you think represent opportunities or threats to the success of Gold’s Gym?
- A medium-sized Indian beauty products firm is facing international competition for the first time as its government opens up its national market to foreign competitors and What are its competitive options?
- What are the reasons for the highly positive response to the first batch of products?
- Define services. What are the characteristics of services?
- Examine the factors influencing the decisions for having a standardized vis-à-vis customized advertisement with suitable examples. Which one would you prefer and why?
- What are the factors influencing globalization of services?
- Explain the criteria for selection of channel members in international markets
- There is a recent trend that Indian firms are becoming multinationals. Indicate possible changes in strategic marketing behavior they should follow for smooth sailing in the global market.
- What are the factors influencing the success of a global service firm?
- What aspects of the marketing environment in Russia made it difficult to open Gold’s Gym?
- Distinguish between indirect and direct marketing channels in the international market.
- What is the basic marketing strategy of Gold’s Gym?
- In what ways is a relationship perspective important to the success of Gold’s Gym?
- What are the challenges in the global market?
- What was the reason for the very poor response for the second batch of the product?
- Why Mr. Pratap failed in this project?
- Explain the process of marketing communication in an international context.