B.Tech: You can download the Study materials and notes for B.Tech for all semesters in PDF files from the official website.
B.Tech Books For All Semester
We have updated the notes and study materials for B.Tech in pdf format on the official website. Candidates can download the articles which they want for free. B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology It is a professional degree of undergraduate engineering degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
B.Tech Books 2018
The Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) is the 4-year full-time undergraduate course leading to the engineering degree. The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate education degree awarded after the conclusion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution. The duration of undergraduate engineering course is Four Years. The Qualification For B.Tech is to Pass in 10+2, or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, and English as mandatory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any professional vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional items.
More Book PDF: M.Com Books & Notes For All Semesters
B.Tech Books & Notes in PDF Download
The Students who are Searching for Study materials of B.Tech courses can Download in the pdf Format as Links Available below. Students can Also follow the Reference Books and Notes for their Academic Preparation.
|Download B.Tech Study Material & Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd, 4th Year in Pdf||Download Links|
|Aerospace Engineering Study material||Download|
|System Engineering Study Material||Download|
|Network Theory Study Material||Download|
|Electronics and Communication Study Material||Download|
|Electrical Engineering Study Material||Download|
|Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution Study Material||Download|
|Control System Engineering Notes Pdf Download||Download|
|EEE Study Materials|
|Electronics Device Circuits||Download|
|EC Notes pdf||Download|
|ECE Study Materials|
|Electronics Device Circuits||Download|
|PTSP Notes Pdf||Download|
|Signals and Systems||Download|
|Switching Theory and Logic Design||Download|
|Civil Engineering Study Materials|
|Building Study Materials||Download|
|Strength of Materials||Download|
Specialization Courses for B.Tech
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science. etc..,
B.Tech Reference Books & Authors for All Semesters
- N.D. Bhatt, Panchal, ―Engineering Drawingǁ, Charotar Publishing House, Anand,
- Ajeet Sing, ―WorkingwithAutoCAD2000ǁ, Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi.
- George Omura, ―ABC of Autolispǁ, BPB Publications, New Delhi.
- V. B. John, ―Introduction to Engineering Materials‖, ELBS, 6th edition, 2001.
- G. F. Carter and D. E. Paul, ―Materials Science and Engineeringǁ, ASM International, 3rd edition, 2000.
- T. E. Reed-Hill and R. Abbaschian, ―Physical Metallurgy Principlesǁ, Thomson, 3rd edition, 2003
- B. V. Ramana, “Higher Engineering Mathematics”, Tata McGraw-Hill Publications, New Delhi.
- N. P. Bali, N. Ch. Narayana Iyengar, “A Text Book of Engineering Mathematics”, Laxmi Publications (P) Ltd., New Delhi.
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- A Text Book of Engineering Mathematics by Peter O’ Neil, Thomson Asia Pte Ltd., Singapore.
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by C. R. Wylie & L. C. Barrett, Tata Mc Graw-Hill Publishing Company Ltd., New Delhi.
We have provided the best books and study materials for Ph. D.Candidates can download the notes in pdf format from the kink mentioned above or purchase it directly. Make sure that you download the records and immediately start preparing for the exam. Ph. D is a very competitive course, and a lot of hard work should be put into this to get good results. So make sure that you don't waste time and start preparing for the examination. Make sure that you share this website with your friends so that it can be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on M.Com Books.