Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the B.Tech Computer Graphics. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials in PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
This is a concept which works on producing images, animations and other graphical designs using a computer. Including hardware and software, this subject covers the task of producing photo-realistic images in a complicated manner.
Download Computer Graphic Study Materials
|Computer Graphics pdf books||Download|
|Computer Graphics notes ppt||Download|
|Computer Graphics notes for b.tech CSE||Download|
|Computer Graphics Question Paper pdf||Download|
|Computer Graphics notes pdf for CSE||Download|
- Donald Hearn, Pauline Baker, Computer Graphics – C Version, second edition, Pearson Education,2004.
- F.S. Hill, Computer Graphics using OPENGL, Second edition, Pearson Education, 2003.
- James D. Foley, Andries Van Dam, Steven K. Feiner, John F. Hughes, Computer Graphics-Principles and practice, Second Edition in C, Pearson Education, 2007.
2D PrimitivesOutput primitives – Line, Circle, and Ellipse drawing algorithms – Attributes of output primitives – Two-dimensional Geometric transformations – Two-dimensional viewing – Line, Polygon, Curve and Text clipping algorithms
3D Concepts Parallel and Perspective projections – Three-dimensional object representation – Polygons, Curved lines, Splines, Quadric Surfaces, – Visualization of data sets – 3D transformations – Viewing -Visible surface identification.
Graphics Programming Color Models – RGB, YIQ, CMY, HSV – Animations – General Computer Animation, Raster, Keyframe – Graphics programming using OPENGL – Basic graphics primitives –Drawing three-dimensional objects – Drawing three-dimensional scenes
Rendering Introduction to Shading models – Flat and Smooth shading – Adding texture to faces –Adding shadows of objects – Building a camera in a program – Creating shaded objects– Rendering texture – Drawing Shadows.
Fractals, Fractals and Self-similarity – Peano curves – Creating the image by iterated functions –Mandelbrot sets – Julia Sets – Random Fractals
Overview of Ray Tracing Intersecting rays with other primitives – Adding Surface texture – Reflections and Transparency – Boolean operations on Objects.
- What are the 2D transformations? Explain them with necessary illustrations.
- Plot the line (-4 -4) to (8, 4) using DDA.
- Explain the hidden surfaces and line removal methods with their relative merits.
- Give an algorithm for the generation of Bezier curves?
- Explain in detail about the methods of controlling the animation.
- Describe the Creation of images by iterated functions.
- Explain in detail the YIQ color model.
- Explain the following:
a) Adding texture to faces.
b) Adding shadows of objects
- Write about random fractals in detail.
- Write short notes on
a) Ray tracing
b) Boolean operations on Objects