Here, we have provided the links containing the study materials, which will help you study and prepare for your MBA Global Marketing Management 2020 edition examinations. Referring to the connections we’ve provided below and the links containing the study materials in PDF format, and the list of recommended books that we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you with further details that will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything quickly and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Global Marketing Management
Designed to train students on marketing management in the international scenario, this enables students to appreciate the nuances involved in global marketing and develop strategies for the dynamic markets. Global marketing can be defined as “Marketing on a worldwide scale reconciling or taking commercial advantage of global operational differences, similarities, and opportunities to meet global objectives.”
Download Study Materials
|Global marketing management pdf Ebook free download||Download|
|Global marketing management Text Book||Download|
|global marketing ppt||Download|
|Global marketing management question paper for mba||Download|
|Global Marketing Management lecture notes||Download|
- Micheal R.Czinkota and IIkka A.Ronkainen, GLOBAL MARKETING, CENGAGE Learning, 2007
- Philip R.Cateora and John L.Graham, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING, Irwin McGraw-HilL
- R. Srinivasan, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING, Prentice-Hall India Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 2008
- Terpstra & Sarathy, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING, Thomson Press002
- Daniels, Raderbaugh & Sulliva, GLOBALIZATION, AND BUSINESS, Prentice-Hall India,
- Kiefer Lee & Steve Carter, GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT, OU Press, 2009
- Masaaki & Helsen, GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT, John Willey & sons Inc, 2004
Unit – I
The international marketing environment – Political and legal systems – Multilateral and Geographical Groupings – Culture and Business Customs – Economic and Financial dimensions.
Unit – II
Understanding the global consumer market – Scope and challenges of international marketing – Assessing international market opportunities – Marketing Research.
Unit – III
International marketing management – Planning and organization – Market entry strategies – Export, joint ventures, and direct investments.
Unit – IV
Global product management – standardization vs. differentiation – Product planning and development – Marketing industrial products and services globally – Pricing for international markets.
Unit – V
Global logistics management – International distribution systems – Global advertising and promotional strategies – Sales management – Developing marketing strategies and programs for international markets.
- Distinguish between indirect and direct marketing channels in the international market.
- What is the basic marketing strategy of Gold’s Gym?
- In what ways is a relationship perspective important to the success of Gold’s Gym?
- What do future marketing environment trends you think represent opportunities or threats to the success of Gold’s Gym?
- What are the factors influencing globalization of services?
- What are the challenges in the global market?
- Explain the process of marketing communication in an international context.
- What are the factors influencing the success of a global service firm?
- What aspects of the marketing environment in Russia made it difficult to open Gold’s Gym?
- What was the reason for the very poor response for the second batch of the product?
- Why Mr. Pratap failed in this project?
- Define services. What are the characteristics of services?
- Examine the factors influencing the decisions for having a standardized vis-à-vis customized advertisement with suitable examples. Which one would you prefer and why?
- Explain the criteria for selection of channel members in international markets
- There is a recent trend that Indian firms are becoming multinationals. Indicate possible changes in strategic marketing behavior they should follow for smooth sailing in the global market.
- A medium-sized Indian beauty products firm is facing international competition for the first time as its government opens up its national market to foreign competitors and What are its competitive options?
- What are the reasons for the highly positive response to the first batch of products?