Training And Development In HRM: You can download the Study materials and notes for Training And Development In HRM in PDF files from the official website.
Training And Development In HRM Books
The books and the Study Materials for the fourth semester MBA examination are now updated on the official website. Candidates who are on a hunt for the Books and Study Materials can check the web. We have updated many books on various subjects for the fourth semester MBA. Candidates can choose the book they want from the site. The purpose of the Training and Development in HRM function is to: Organize and promote learning and development. Facilitate acquisition of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for adequate job performance. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc.
Training And Development In HRM Books 2018
Training and Development In HRM can be defined as an effort to improve current or future employee performance by enhancing an employee's capacity to perform through learning, usually by altering the employee's attitude or developing his or her skills and knowledge. Here we are proving the candidates with all the necessary materials which will be helpful for them at the time of preparation. We are providing the best Books recommended by the university and Study Materials which are prepared by Professionals. We are also giving the detailed syllabus of the subject so that candidate can follow that and the learning process will be natural.
More Book Pdf: International Business Notes
MBA Training and Development Syllabus pdf – 4th Semester
Unit – I
Job analysis – manpower planning – at the start of the business and as ongoing process – performance appraisal – standards, methods, errors
Unit – II
Learning Objectives – domains of learning – methods of learning – the importance of teaching techniques – instruction technology – instructor behavior – attention versus involvement
Unit – III
Need for Training and Development – Role of Development officers – administrators, consultants, designers, and instructors – determining training needs – potential macro needs – usefulness of training – development of competency-based training programs – Evaluation of training programs
Unit – IV
Methods of training – on the job training – off the job training – choosing optimum method – the lecture – field trips – panel discussion – behavior modeling – interactive demonstrations – brainstorming – case studies – action mazes, incident process, in-baskets, team tasks, buzz-groups and syndicates, agenda setting, role-plays-reverse role plays, rotational role plays, finding metaphors, simulations, business games, clinics, critical incidents, fish bowls, T-groups, data gathering, grouping methods, transactional analysis, exception analysis.
Unit – V
Need for development – differences between training and development – management development program – career development program – counseling evaluation of programs – job evaluation – methods and techniques.
MBA Training and Development in HRM Notes
|Training and Development book pdf free download||Download|
|Training and Development ppt for MBA students||Download|
|Management Training and Development Notes pdf||Download|
|Training and Development Question paper||Download|
|Training and Development Questions Pdf||Download|
Suggested Books for MBA Training and Development
- B.Taylor & G.Lippitt: MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING HANDBOOK.
- William E.Blank, HANDBOOK FOR DEVELOPING COMPETENCY-BASED TRAINING PROGRAMMES, Prentice-Hall, New Jersey.
- David A.DeCenzo & Stephen P.Robbins: FUNDAMENTALS OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Management of Human Resources, Dr. A. K Saini and Sanjay Kumar Pathak, Publisher: Gullybaba Publishing
- Human Resource Management by K. Ashwa Thapa, Publisher: Himalaya Publishing House
- Human Resource Management by V. S. P Rao, Publisher: Excel Publishing House
- Human Resource management by L. M Prasad, Publisher: Sultan Chand Publishing House.
- Training, Needs, Analysis, and Evaluation by Frances and Roland Bee, Publisher: IPD London
- Art of Training and Development in Management by Leslie Rae, Publisher: Crest Publication.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Explain Training and Development
- Explain Why employee needs training and development
- DescribeExecutive Development
- Describe Supervisory Development
- Explain the meaning of career planning
- What are the objectives of career planning
- Explain different stages of career planning
- What do you understand by employee counseling?
- What is the aim of counseling?
- Explain various aspects of employee counseling
- Explain types of counseling
- What do you mean by job evaluation?
- Define job evaluation and explain what are the principles of job evaluation?
- Explain briefly various methods of job evaluation
- Describe the Advantages and disadvantages of Ranking Method and Job classification Method and Point system and Factor Comparison Method
- Explain training methodologies
- Differentiate on-the-job training and off-the-job training
- Explain implementation of training programmes
- Explain training methods
We have updated all the necessary Books and Study Materials which are needed for the preparation for the fourth semester MBA examination. Candidates can download the notes in a single link from the website for free or can purchase it directly. Practice all the questions which are mentioned above to get a better idea of the subject. Make sure that you share this link with your friends so that this will be helpful for them also
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Training And Development In HRM Books.