Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the TSPSC Manager. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials of TSPSC Manager. PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Free Download Study Materials
Every year, they release notifications for several vacant posts, so required people interested in the job can apply for the job. To ace the exam, every candidate needs to prepare for the exam as per the syllabus and information provided in the study materials exclusively for this purpose. To get the study materials that are required, you must download the files provided below. You can click on the links given below to download the files and then study them. We hope you find our resources helpful. Every student who has studied using our study materials finds the exam easy to ace since question banks and solution keys are attached along. Once you’ve mastered the content provided in the study materials we’ve provided for you, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to acing the exam. Use our resources to study well for your exam and get your dream job.
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Last Date||16.03.2020 to 30.03.2020|
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Civil Engg. branch)||79|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Mechanical Engg. branch)||06|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electrical Engg. branch)||04|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electronics & Communication Engg. branch)||03|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Computer Science / Information Technology branch)||01|
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service|
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part: A: Written Examination (Objective Type) Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Degree Level) OR Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level) OR Electrical Engineering (Degree Level) OR Electronics & Communication Engineering (Degree Level) OR Computer Science & Information Technology (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
|Part: B: Interview||50|
|Name of the Papers||Language Of Examination|
|PAPER-I: General Studies and General Abilities||Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu|
|PAPER-II: Concerned Subject||English|
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th class Standard)
Paper-II: CIVIL ENGINEERING (DEGREE LEVEL):
- Building Materials and Construction
- Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
PAPER-II: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (DEGREE LEVEL)
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Material
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
- Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering:
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
Paper-II: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (DEGREE LEVEL):
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurement
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
Paper-II: ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (DEGREE LEVEL):
- Network graphs
- Network theorems
- Solution of network equations using Laplace transform
- Electronic Devices
- Device technology
- Analog Circuits
- Digital circuits
- Combinatorial circuits
- Sequential circuits
- Microprocessor (8085)
- Signals and Systems
- Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems
- Control Systems
- Tools and techniques for LTI control system analysis
- Control system compensators
- Analog communication systems
- Digital communication systems
- Digital modulation schemes
- Maxwell’s equations
- Plane waves
- Transmission lines
- Basics of Antennas
Paper-II: COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (DEGREE LEVEL):
- Engineering Mathematics
- Probability and Statistics
- Set Theory & Algebra
- Linear Algebra
- Numerical Methods
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Graph Theory
- Mathematical Logic
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Programming and Data Structures
- Theory of Computation
- Compiler Design
- Operating Systems
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Web technologies
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF – Link Activate from 16.03.2020