Here, you can find the study materials which will help you prepare for your exams of the APPSC Group 1 Preparation Notes in English and Telugu. Study materials which we provide help you study well and prepare yourselves to ace your exams by providing you the best choice of knowledge and information after checking into the syllabus and previous examination papers. Links which will help you to download the study materials have been provided below in a tabular form. Links which will lead you to download the study materials will make it easy for you to download the preparation notes.
More About APPSC
The A.P.Public Service Commission was initiated in the year 1956 on November 1st, along with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Public Service Commission had been working with a Chairman along with two members. As workload increased, government advanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman as well as 5 members in the year 1981 and then in the future it was changed to Chairman and 7 members in the year 1983. Go through the website psc.ap.gov.in to know more about APPSC Group 1 examinations.
Group 1 Selection Process
- Preliminary Written Examination (Screening Test)
- Main Exam
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university in India.
- Higher preference goes to 1.A Post Graduate Degree in Law 2. P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare and Personnel Management or Industrial Labour Relations
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern
|Objective Type||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group I Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No||Exam Type||Papers||Marks|
|1.||Conventional Type||General English||150 Marks|
|1.||Descriptive Type Test||Paper I||150|
Group 1 Exam Syllabus (English)
Paper-I (150 Marks)
- General Essay
Paper-II (150 Marks)
- History and Cultural Heritage of India with Emphasis on 20th Century History of India.
- Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of various social and cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh
- General overview of the Indian Constitution
Paper-III (150 Marks)
- Planning in India & Indian Economy
- Land Reforms and social changes in Andhra Pradesh after Independence
- Andhra Pradesh Economy present status, its strengths, and weaknesses
Paper-IV (150 Marks)
- The Role and Impact of Science & Technology in the development of India with emphasis on the applied aspects
- General awareness of the modern trends in life sciences.
- Development and environmental problems
Paper-V (150 Marks)
Data appreciation and Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Problem-solving
- Data analysis and Interpretation of diagrammatic data
- Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude and
- Passage Analysis
Group 1 Syllabus (Telugu)
By this Link, you can get the Group 1 syllabus in Telugu.
Reference Books for APPSC Group 1
|Book Title||Medium of Book||Author Name||Book Cost|
|APPSC Group-1 Mains General English Qualifying paper||Telugu||Vijeta competitions editorial board||Rs.450|
|APPSC Group-I Mains Paper-1 GENERAL ESSAYS Paperback||English||E.Suresh Reddy, A. Usha Rani||Rs.334|
|APPSC Group-I Mains Paper-1 GENERAL ESSAYS||Telugu||Sodum Rammohan and E Suresh Reddy||Rs.339|
|Andhra Pradesh GEOGRAPHY for group 1||English||Vijeta competitions editorial board||Rs.150|
APPSC Group 1 Exam
Notifications, Place of Centre, other details such as answer key, results, online registration form and other details are going to be available on the official website of APPSC.