The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board syllabus of Assistant Public Prosecutor exam has been released on the website of APSLPRB, slprb.ap.gov.in. The syllabus of Assistant Public Prosecutor and various other posts are also available on the official website of APSLPRB. We have provided the link to directly download the syllabus below. Candidates who are interested in applying and appearing for the exams should definitely study hard to get to where they want. For the same they have to get hold of the proper syllabus and that will be provided here. This makes it easy for the candidates to start downloading and studying.
APSLPRB Syllabus 2022
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Given below are the links to download to the syllabus of APSLPRB 2022.
APSLPRB syllabus is announced on the website, slprb.ap.gov.in. These are the links you can follow to directly download the syllabus. You can take a print out if needed.
Check and download
APSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus pdf 2022
- The Constitution of India
- The Code of Criminal Procedure 1973
- Criminal Rules of Practice and Circular Orders, 1990
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Minor Acts
(a) Central Acts:
- The Arms Act, 1959
- The Explosives Act, 1884
- The Explosive Substances Act, 1908
- The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- The Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929
- The Schedule Castes and Scheduled Tribes (POA) Act, 1989
- The Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955
- The Criminal Law Amendment Act , 2006
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- The Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956
- The Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act, 2000
- The Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Right to Information Act, 2005
- The Unlawful Activities Prevention Act, 1967
(b) State Acts:
- The A.P. Excise Act, 1968 and Rules
- The A.P. Gaming Act, 1974
- The A.P. Gaming Rules, 1976
- The A.P. Chit Funds Act, 1971
- The A.P. Forest Act, 1967
- The A.P. Towns Nuisances Act, 1889
- The A.P. Pawn Brokers Act, 2002
- The Andhra Pradesh (Andhra Area) District Police Act, 1859
- The Andhra Pradesh (Telangana Area) District Police Act, 1329-F
- The Hyderabad City Police Act, 1348-F
- The A.P. Protection of Depositors of Financial Establishments Act, 1999
FAQs - APSLPRB Syllabus 2022
1- Where should I check the APSLPRB syllabus 2022?
The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board syllabus 2022 is available at the website. Aspirants who are interested in attending the APSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor exam can check it at slprb.ap.gov.in . Apart from the syllabus, candidates can also see the updates and notifications related to the search in there.
2- What are the details I have to provide while checking the APSLPRB Syllabus 2022?
To get the APSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor syllabus 2022 pdf you have to go to the website slprb.ap.gov.in and look for the link. Once you find out the link to the syllabus you will not have to provide any necessary details. You can download the pdf and have a look at it.