The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board syllabus of Administrative Officer exam has been released on the website of ASRB, asrb.org.in. The syllabus of Administrative Officer and various other posts are also available on the official website of ASRB. We have provided the link to directly download the syllabus below. Candidates who are interested in applying and appearing for the exams should definitely study hard to get to where they want. For the same they have to get hold of the proper syllabus and that will be provided here. This makes it easy for the candidates to start downloading and studying.
ASRB Syllabus 2022
|Name of the Board||Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||Administrative Officer|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Given below are the links to download to the syllabus of ASRB 2022.
ASRB syllabus is announced on the website, asrb.org.in. These are the links you can follow to directly download the syllabus. You can take a print out if needed.
Check and download
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement, World History
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social and economic.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- Agricultural and Geo-Cultural Development Issues, Human Rights, Social Conflicts, Disabilities etc.
- General Awareness specific to Structure & Functioning of ICAR.
- General Science and scientific research.
General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability:
- Logical Reasoning and analytical Ability – Verbal and Non-Verbal (Analogies, Similarities, Differences, space visualization, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series).
- Decision making and Problem Solving.
- General Mental ability.
Arithmetical and Numerical Ability:
- Basic Numeracy (Number system, Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound interest, Mensuration, Time and work, Time and Distance) (Class X level)
- Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.) (Class X level)
- Comprehension of Language and Writing Ability
- Précis writing, Usage and Vocabulary, Short Essays, Translation
- Interpersonal Skills including communication skills.
Tier II Syllabus:
- General awareness of Development of Economic, Social, Scientific & Cultural Fields, History & Geography of India and World.
- Constitution of India, Polity, Governance, Social Justice.