Here, we have provided the links containing the study materials, which will help you study and prepare for your B.Tech Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering 2020 edition examinations. Referring to the connections we’ve provided below and the links containing the study materials in PDF format, and the list of recommended books that we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you with further details that will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything quickly and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Download B.Tech1st Year Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering pdf||Download|
|Basic Electrical Engineering Notes pdf||Download|
|Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering questions and answers Pdf||Download|
|Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering Notes 1st sem||Download|
|Basic Electrical Engineering Question Paper||Download|
|Basic Electronics Engineering Question Paper||Download|
- Electronic Devices and Circuits, R.L. Boylestad and Louis Nashelsky, 9th edition, PEI/PHI 2006.
- Fundamentals of Electrical Circuits by Charles k.Alexander, Mattew N.O.Saidiku, Tata McGraw Hill company.
- V.N. Mittle “Basic Electrical Engineering”, Tata McGraw Hill Edition, New Delhi, 1990.
- R.S. Sedha, “Applied Electronics” S. Chand & Co., 2006.
- Electrical Technology by Surinder Pal Bali, Pearson Publications.
- Nagsarkar T K and Sukhija MS, “Basics of Electrical Engineering”, Oxford Press (2005).
- Mehta V K, “Principles of Electronics”, S.Chand & Company Ltd, (1994).
- Basic Electrical Engineering by M.S.Naidu and S.Kamakshiah, TMH Publications
- Basic Electrical Engineering by Nagsarkar, Sukhija, Oxford Publications,2nd edition
- Industrial Electronics by G.K. Mittal, PHI
- Mahmood Nahvi and Joseph A. Edminister, “Electric Circuits”, Schaum’ Outline Series, McGraw Hill, (2002).
- Premkumar N, “Basic Electrical Engineering”, Anuradha Publishers, (2003).
- Circuit theory(Analysis and Synthesis) by A. Chakrabarti-Dhanpat Rai&Co.
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering by Rajendra Prasad, PHI Publications,2nd edition
- Muthusubramanian R, Salivahanan S and Muraleedharan K A, “Basic Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Engineering” , Tata McGraw Hill, Second Edition, (2006).
- Network Theory by Prof.B.N.Yoganarasimham.
- Circuit Theory by Sudhakar and Shyam Mohan.
- Electrical Machines-I by B.I.Theraja
- Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology by John Bird, Routledge Taylor &Francis Group
UNIT I: ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS & MEASUREMENTS
Ohm’s Law – Kirchoff’s Laws – Steady State Solution of DC Circuits – Introduction to AC Circuits – Waveforms and RMS Value – Power and Power factor – Single Phase and Three Phase Balanced Circuits. Operating Principles of Moving Coil and Moving Iron Instruments (Ammeters and Voltmeters), Dynamometer type Wattmeters and Energy meters.
UNIT II: ELECTRICAL MECHANICS
Construction, Principle of Operation, Basic Equations and Applications of DC Generators, DC Motors, Single Phase Transformer, single phase induction Motor.
UNIT III: SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICES AND APPLICATIONS
Characteristics of PN Junction Diode – Zener Effect – Zener Diode and its Characteristics – Half wave and Full wave Rectifiers – Voltage Regulation. Bipolar Junction Transistor – CB, CE, CC Configurations and Characteristics – Elementary Treatment of Small Signal Amplifier.
UNIT IV: DIGITAL ELECTRONICS 12
Binary Number System – Logic Gates – Boolean Algebra – Half and Full Adders – Flip- Flops – Registers and Counters – A/D and D/A Conversion (single concepts)
UNIT V: FUNDAMENTALS OF COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING 12
Types of Signals: Analog and Digital Signals – Modulation and Demodulation: Principles of Amplitude and Frequency Modulations. Communication Systems: Radio, TV, Fax, Microwave, Satellite and Optical Fibre (Block Diagram Approach only).
- What are the types of modulation?
- Explain the advantages of FM over AM.
- Derive the expression for modulation index or index of modulation for FM?
- Determine the size of antenna working at a frequency of 20 kHz and wavelength of wave 2.5*106 m given that velocity of light to be 3*108 m/s. Comment on the result obtained.
- What do you understand by the term communication systems?
- Deduce the expression for modulation index for AM.
- What is Modulation and why it is needed?
- Explain the principle of mobile communication.
- How do communication satellites work?
- Briefly, explain the working of a superheterodyne radio receiver with the help of block diagram
- Briefly, discuss the principle of mobile communication?
- What do you understand by Multiple-Access Techniques?