Here, we have provided the links containing the study materials, which will help you study and prepare for your B.Tech 3rd Year Year Software testing Methodologies 2020 edition examinations. Referring to the connections we’ve provided below and the links containing the study materials in PDF format, and the list of recommended books that we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you with further details that will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything quickly and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Download Study Materials
|Software testing methodologies by Boris beizer pdf||Download|
|Software testing methodologies Aditya engineering college||Download|
|Software testing methodologies ppt||Download|
|Software testing methodologies Question Paper||Download|
|Software Testing Methodologies Notes Pdf||Download|
- Software testing techniques – Boris Beizer, Dreamtech, second edition.
- Software Testing- Yogesh Singh, Camebridge
- The Craft of software testing – Brian Marick, Pearson Education.
- Software Testing, 3rd edition, P.C. Jorgensen, Aurbach Publications (Dist.by SPD).
- Software Testing, N.Chauhan, Oxford University Press.
- Introduction to Software Testing, P.Ammann&J.Offutt, Cambridge Univ.Press.
- Effective methods of Software Testing, Perry, John Wiley, 2nd Edition, 1999.
- Software Testing Concepts and Tools, P.NageswaraRao, dreamtech Press
- Win Runner in simple steps by Hakeem Shittu, 2007 Genixpress.
- Foundations of Software Testing, D.Graham& Others, Cengage Learning
Introduction: Purpose of Testing, Dichotomies, Model for Testing, Consequences of Bugs, Taxonomy of Bugs. Flow graphs and Path testing: Basics Concepts of Path Testing, Predicates, Path Predicates and Achievable Paths, Path Sensitizing, Path Instrumentation, Application of Path Testing.
Transaction Flow Testing: Transaction Flows, Transaction Flow Testing Techniques. Data flow testing: Basics of Dataflow Testing, Strategies in Dataflow Testing, Application of Dataflow Testing.
Domain Testing: Domains and Paths, Nice & Ugly Domains, Domain testing, Domains, and Interfaces Testing, Domain and Interface Testing, Domains and Testability. Paths, Path products, and Regular expressions: Path Products & Path Expression, Reduction Procedure, Applications, Regular Expressions & Flow Anomaly Detection.
Syntax Testing: Why What and How, A Grammar for formats, Test Case Generation, Implementation and Application and Testability Tips. Logic-Based Testing: Overview, Decision Tables, Path Expressions, KV Charts, and Specifications.
UNIT – V:
State, State Graphs, and Transition Testing: State Graphs, Good & Bad State Graphs, State Testing, and Testability Tips. Graph Matrices and Application:-Motivational overview, matrix of graph, relations, power of a matrix, node reduction algorithm.
Software Testing Tools: Introduction to Testing, Automated Testing, Concepts of Test Automation, Introduction to list of tools like Win runner, Load Runner, JMeter, About Win Runner ,Using Win runner, Mapping the GUI, Recording Test, Working with Test, Enhancing Test, Checkpoints, Test Script Language, Putting it all together, Running and Debugging Tests, Analyzing Results, Batch Tests, Rapid Test Script Wizard.
• Understand the basic testing procedures.
• Able to support in generating test cases and test suites.
• Able to test the applications manually by applying different testing methods and
• Apply tools to resolve the problems in the Real-time environment.
- Discuss Myths related to software testing and its facts.
- Explain the life cycle of Bug.
- How to verify high-level decision? Discuss briefly.
- A program calculates the GCD of three numbers in the range [1, 50]. Design test cases for this program using BVC, robust testing, and worst-case testing methods.
- Explain in detail about Cyclomatic Complexity. Illustrate with an example.
- Write and explain about Top-down integration testing.
- Discuss about Selective Retest Technique.
- What is the need for minimizing test cases in a project? Illustrate with an example.
- What is Six Sigma? Explain briefly.
- List and explain various guidelines for Automated testing.
- What is the procedure for performing thread-based integration testing? Discuss briefly.