Here, we have provided the links containing the study materials, which will help you study and prepare for your B.Tech Computer Graphics 2020 edition examinations. Referring to the connections we’ve provided below and the links containing the study materials in PDF format, and the list of recommended books that we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you with further details that will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything quickly and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
In computer graphics, we’re going to learn how to produce images as well as animations. We use a computer for this purpose. It is an incredibly complex task to do so. We use limitless varieties of applications to do so. We can even create three-dimensional models using the right software, and that’s what we learn here.
Download B.TECH Computer Graphics
|Computer Graphics pdf books||Download|
|Computer Graphics notes ppt||Download|
|Computer Graphics notes for b.tech CSE||Download|
|Computer Graphics Question Paper pdf||Download|
|Computer Graphics notes pdf for CSE||Download|
- Donald Hearn, Pauline Baker, Computer Graphics – C Version, second edition, Pearson Education,2004.
- F.S. Hill, Computer Graphics using OPENGL, Second edition, Pearson Education, 2003.
- James D. Foley, Andries Van Dam, Steven K. Feiner, John F. Hughes, Computer Graphics-Principles and practice, Second Edition in C, Pearson Education, 2007.
2D PrimitivesOutput primitives – Line, Circle, and Ellipse drawing algorithms – Attributes of output primitives – Two-dimensional Geometric transformations – Two-dimensional viewing – Line, Polygon, Curve and Text clipping algorithms
3D Concepts Parallel and Perspective projections – Three-dimensional object representation – Polygons, Curved lines, Splines, Quadric Surfaces, – Visualization of data sets – 3D transformations – Viewing -Visible surface identification.
Graphics Programming Color Models – RGB, YIQ, CMY, HSV – Animations – General Computer Animation, Raster, Keyframe – Graphics programming using OPENGL – Basic graphics primitives –Drawing three-dimensional objects – Drawing three-dimensional scenes
Rendering Introduction to Shading models – Flat and Smooth shading – Adding texture to faces –Adding shadows of objects – Building a camera in a program – Creating shaded objects– Rendering texture – Drawing Shadows.
Fractals, Fractals and Self-similarity – Peano curves – Creating the image by iterated functions –Mandelbrot sets – Julia Sets – Random Fractals
Overview of Ray Tracing Intersecting rays with other primitives – Adding Surface texture – Reflections and Transparency – Boolean operations on Objects.
- Explain in detail about the methods of controlling the animation.
- Describe the Creation of images by iterated functions.
- Explain in detail the YIQ color model.
- Explain the following:
a) Adding texture to faces.
b) Adding shadows of objects
- Write about random fractals in detail.
- Write short notes on
a) Ray tracing
b) Boolean operations on Objects
- What are the 2D transformations? Explain them with necessary illustrations.
- Plot the line (-4 -4) to (8, 4) using DDA.
- Explain the hidden surfaces and line removal methods with their relative merits.
- Give an algorithm for the generation of Bezier curves?