Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the Banking and Finance Committees in India. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials of Banking and Finance Committees in India. PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Free Download Study Materials
Every year, they release notifications for several vacant posts, so required people interested in the job can apply for the job. To ace the exam, every candidate needs to prepare for the exam as per the syllabus and information provided in the study materials exclusively for this purpose. To get the study materials that are required, you must download the files provided below. You can click on the links given below to download the files and then study them. We hope you find our resources helpful. Every student who has studied using our study materials finds the exam easy to ace since question banks and solution keys are attached along. Once you’ve mastered the content provided in the study materials we’ve provided for you, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to acing the exam. Use our resources to study well for your exam and get your dream job
- Abid Hussain Committee : On Small Scale Industries
- A C Shah Committee : For Reforms Relating To Non Banking Financial Companies (NFBC)
- Aditya Puri Committee : For Dissemination of Credit Information
- Anil Kaushal committee : To examine the recommendations made by the TRAI on pricing of Spectrum.
- Arvind Mayaram Panel : To Report on the alleged irregularities at the National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL)
- Arvind Mayaram Committee : For giving clear definitions to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Foreign Institutional Investment (FII)
- Athreya Committee : For Restructuring Of IDBI
- A K Ganju Committee : On Uttarakhand Floods
- Basel Committee : For Banking Supervision
- Bimal Jalan panel : To scrutinize applications for new bank licenses.
- Bhandari Committee : For Reconstruction of RRBs
- B. Mahapatra Committee : To review the existing prudential guidelines on restructuring of advances by banks/financial institutions
- Cook Committee : For Capital adequacy of banks.
- C Rangarajan committee : For poverty scale estimates in the country
- C Rangarajan Panel : For Recommending the pricing of natural gas by a complex methodology of arriving at an average of International gas hub prices
- Damodran Committee : For improvement of customer services in banks
- Dave Committee (2000) : For Pension Scheme For Unorganized Sector
- Deepak Parekh committee : For Financing Infrastructure sector
- Janakiraman Committee : To investigate the security transactions of the bank
- JS Mathur committee : To revise Newspaper Advertisement Rates.
- Justice A.P. Shah committee : To head panel on road safety
- Kelkar Committee : For Tax Structure Reforms
- Kirit Parikh panel : For fuel pricing. (it has suggested deregulation of diesel prices a rupee at a time)
- K M Chandrasekhar committee : For rationalization of foreign investment norms
- K. Ratna Prabha Committee : On indecent depiction of women in media
- MBN Rao Committee : To prepare the blueprint of India’s first women’s bank
- MB Shah committee : For inspection of illegal mining activities
- Mckinsey Report : For Merger Of 7 Associate Banks With SBI
- M. Narasimham Committee : For Banking Sector Reforms
- Mukul Mudgal member panel : To probe IPL spot-fixing
- Mukul Mudgal Committee : To look at process of film clearances
- Nachiket Mor Committee : For comprehensive financial services for small businesses and low-income households.
- Naresh Chandra committee : For 14 member task force on security issues
- N Rangachary committee : To examine taxation policies for I.T. sector
- N R Narayana Murthy committee : For evaluation of corporate sector participation in Higher Education.
- Parthasarathi Shome : For Tax Administration Reform Commission (TARC), Suggest a system to enforce better tax compliance
- Parthasarathi Shome committee : For Implementation of GAAR (General Anti Avoidance Rule)
- Percy Mistry Committee : For Making Mumbai An International Financial Center
- Prasad Panel : For International Trade And Services
- Pulak Kumar Sinha Committee : To study the feasibility of Aadhaar as an additional factor for authentication of card present transactions
- Raghuram Rajan Committee : For Financial Sector Reforms
- R V Gupta Committee : For Small Savings
- Raja Chelliah Committee : For Tax Reforms
- Rekhi Committee : For Indirect Taxes
- RS Gujral Committee : To Suggest measures to boost MSME exports.
- Sitakant Mahapatra committee : For inclusion of Bhojpuri language in eighth schedule of constitution
- Shyamala Gopinath Committee : For Suggestions on Post office Small saving schemes
- SK Srivastava Committee : To formulate a policy on public-private partnership model to raise coal output
- S P Talwar Committee : For Restructuring Of Weak Public Sector Bank
- SN Verma Committee (1999) : For Restructuring The Commercial Banks
- Suma Verma Committee : To update, and revise the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006
- UK Sharma Committee : For NABARD’s Role In RRB
- Urjit Patel Committee : To examine the current monetary policy framework
- Vaghul Committee : For Money Market In India
- Vasudev Committee : For NBFC (Non Banking Finance Corp) Sector Reforms.
- Y B Reddy Committee (2001) : For Review Of Income Tax