Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the BSPHCL CBT. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials of BSPHCL CBT. PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Free Download Study Materials
Every year, they release notifications for several vacant posts, so required people interested in the job can apply for the job. To ace the exam, every candidate needs to prepare for the exam as per the syllabus and information provided in the study materials exclusively for this purpose. To get the study materials that are required, you must download the files provided below. You can click on the links given below to download the files and then study them. We hope you find our resources helpful. Every student who has studied using our study materials finds the exam easy to ace since question banks and solution keys are attached along. Once you’ve mastered the content provided in the study materials we’ve provided for you, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to acing the exam. Use our resources to study well for your exam and get your dream job
General Knowledge (Xth Level):
- Current Affairs- National & International
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- Science & Technology
Logical Reasoning (Xth Level):
- Problem – Solving,
- Relationship Concepts,
- Space Visualization,
- Arithmetical Number Series,
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
General Hindi (Xth Level): Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Error Detection, Antonyms, Synonyms, Phrases/Muhavare.
Basic knowledge of Computer:
- Fundamental of computers – CPU, Memory, Hard Disk, Input/ Output Devices, knowledge of Number System.
- Basic concept of Computer (Hardware & Software) – Computer Software, Operating System, Computer language.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office – MS word, MS excel, MS Power point.
- Basic knowledge of Internet – Web browser, E-mail, Search Engines, Web servers.
- Basic knowledge of computer network – LAN, WAN, MODEM.
- Basic knowledge of cyber security – Virus , Malware etc., Warm, Internet security, Network security, Firewall.
Technical paper as per final year syllabus of ITI in Electrician Trade:
- AC machine Winding
- Circuit breakers
- DC Drive.
- DC machine winding
- Domestic Appliances
- Industrial wiring
- Machine control cabinet / control panel layout, Assembly & wiring
- Power Generation
- Single phase induction motor
- Synchronous Motor
- Thermal, Hydroelectric, Nuclear, Nonconventional
- Three phase induction motor
- Transformer winding
- Transmission of Electrical Power
- VWF/ AC Drive
- Underground Cabling